EQPT INTERNSHIPS

We are currently looking for a couple of interns for graphic designing & to help around the store. 
If you're interested please email me your resumes to ronaldmeriales@gmail.com then I'll pass it along to the owner. 
Or feel free to come into the store & talk shop.
Requirements Junior/Senior in High School or Freshmen/Sophomore in College. 

Thanks

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]-Ronn[/font]

Not at the moment but you get store benefits, up to 50% off employee discount and possibly get paid with clothing.

So is this really an internship where I learn stuff or will I just be your slave monkey? Because if I'm not learning anything then its a waste of time for a student.

what do you think a internship is you ******s.
you learn and meet people, if they were lookinfg for a paid employee they would ask for that.

what do you think a internship is you ******s.

They're asking questions because it sounds more like an unpaid store assistant who gets discounts off some clothes.

most internships you dont get paid and you pretty much are the persons $%!!* you watch and learn everything you can and its kinda sweet that they are giving you a discount

What the +%## is is there to learn? "Internship" at a boutique 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can learn how to run and manage a business and learn how to do the orders and forecast merchandise how much you need to order and when. There is a lot you can learn even if it is just a boutique.

Originally Posted by mwyatt19

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can learn how to run and manage a business and learn how to do the orders and forecast merchandise how much you need to order and when. There is a lot you can learn even if it is just a boutique.

That is true, but with the economy the way it is, hiring a "couple" of interns would be a smart way to cut costs. Then again they could be offering the internships with 100% sincerity, I would hope this is the case.

Either way its still good experience to get if you want to start ur own store or somethin like that and 50% off on merchandise isnt too bad either

Word, your interns should handle your marketing via Trumpia! And for those questioning whether or not this is a good internship...
You guys are fools, you get to experience the ins and outs of retail and be hands on versus simply learning behind a computer screen

I'd be down but i live in bremerton =/ sounds like i could get some good experience and discounts lol

if you guys are still interested, im down. i live in kent n !#+!. haha.

Haven't been able check up with pnw forum...

Since the new school year is coming up I will “finally

Back
Top Bottom