EQPT Question

Joined Nov 11, 2002
When is EQPT gonna carry The Warfare Collective?

THATS the question...
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Joined Oct 27, 2005
Paypal me a dollla and ill hollla

[hr][/hr]

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

Joined Jan 3, 2006
sorry may be a stupid q/ but i havent been to seattle in a minute. ive been stuck in montana and can survive on our solo urban store premiere. anyway the q/...is this eqpt legit? and please i dont wanna here why its better than capitol i just wanna know what it has. thanks.

Joined Jul 10, 2004
pretty legit. cosignment shoes mainly jordans, some nikes, sb's lots of sick display shoes, rouge status, bape, supreme, artful dodger, mike, tons of stuff. staff is dope too. EQPT > 1524.

someone go buy those grapes in there!
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

Joined Aug 3, 2001
MOST DEF legit rainygriz, but just know its going to be consignment so you can't go there with an agenda A lot of hot shoes and some really nice gear but yes they need to pick up the warfare collective

Looks like they may be the second store to carry warfare in the NW if they hurry it up
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jan 3, 2006
thanks for the info and the pics were super helpful to see what they were about. i may have to go check it out when i get back into for summer.

Joined Mar 4, 2003
I just wish I had the $$$$(and the balls to spend said $$$$) on those white/gold 20-5-5's.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Joined Feb 18, 2006
Ive got a pair of Bday lebrons DS Size 9.5 that I have and I want to sell.

Other than that the place looks really dope, I wanna visit it
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Joined Aug 22, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr] I don't think the ones on the floor with the casing are for sale. [hr][/hr]

booyaka..... i want those ray xii :nerd:

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Joined Sep 21, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I don't the ones on the floor with the casing are for sale.[hr][/hr]

mainly for display, but yes they are for sale...but only if the price is right.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now