Equality for all thread - oppression for things that don't seem to matter (for me: bar soap)

With all these discussions about equality I just want to voice something that has bothered me lately, and that is the shaming of people who still prefer to use bar soap. All I hear about is how “bad it is for your shower” but have ever stopped to think about how good it might be for us in the Bar Soap Tang Clan? The nostalgia? The Kirkland mega deals? It’s 2019. Use whatever soap makes you happy!

What are you ridiculed for now days that you truly enjoy?

Folks frown on bars of soap? Damn, that’s news to me. I use them when I KNOW I’m about to do the nasty with a girl. Bars make you feel extra clean whereas the gel/liquid gets you regular clean, if that makes sense.

I thought the final season of games of thrones was great.

I like arbys.

I like all the new star wars films.

I like pineapple on pizza

Arby’s is definitely gross. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had it, don’t let my nephews pick when we’re near one.

Two things that i used all the time then later changed were bar soap and powder laundry detergent. I never get either of them anymore.

Ew. Bar soap collects bacteria. How are you not using liquid soap in a bottle with a loofah in 2019... it's way more cost effective anyhow. 32 oz Dr Bronners. Will last you an entire year.

Another one for me is “shower beers” - where you bring a nice cold beer to drink while you take a warm shower. My friends bash me for it and thinks it’s lame but I love it and just want to live a happy lifestyle

sparkling water.....
alot more refreshing than regular water and Sprite

We ****ing with the seltzer?
14974D88-6474-490D-9D74-47D1CE7A9AFE.jpeg

Sipping that good good right now :pimp:

Another one for me is “shower beers” - where you bring a nice cold beer to drink while you take a warm shower. My friends bash me for it and thinks it’s lame but I love it and just want to live a happy lifestyle

Shower beers FTW bruh. Gotta manage the pre-game turnup efficiently. I don’t care about the money but when two beers at the club is costing me a 6 or 12 pack of the same thing, I have to say I’m unreasonably managing money and that makes me question decisions I make at work.

People shame Arby’s?

Wow! I love Arby’s even with the “Teri beef” visual lady wise
I never got this. I knew the hate was real when they caught slander from the Simpsons.
I always loved Arby's,i would drench my sandwich in arby sauce. That melted cheese :pimp:

If youre the only one using your own bar soap, no bacteria right? i like bar soaps.

Back
Top Bottom