4e816e6e70f22b8a0e0db6c7275680b3f6be622b_r.jpg

pigeons???

these shoes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant wait.

These look good.
Knowing Koston, there'll be a Laker colorway!
nerd.gif

One thing concerns me, it looks like there's no holes for ventilation?
Maybe the upper'll be breathable?

These look good.
nerd.gif

One thing concerns me, it looks like there's no holes for ventilation?
Maybe the upper'll be breathable?

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

nerd.gif

Dude you musn't of been wearing your glasses. Check the 1st page. Light concord/metallic gold is so obviously the Lakers inspired make up.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

nerd.gif

Dude you musn't of been wearing your glasses. Check the 1st page. Light concord/metallic gold is so obviously the Lakers inspired make up.

It looks inspired, but I wouldn't mind a court purple/del sol pair, something a little closer to Laker Colors.
If the light concord is the only purpleish looking pair that drops, it may have to be copped!

It looks inspired, but I wouldn't mind a court purple/del sol pair, something a little closer to Laker Colors.
If the light concord is the only purpleish looking pair that drops, it may have to be copped!

why do ya'll call every single shoe with turquoise on it ''tiffany'' they arent tiffany, and they arent diamond, they look nothing like tiffany....and the navy koston 1s, dont look like pigeons either,, nevertheless they look DOPE AS HELL

why do ya'll call every single shoe with turquoise on it ''tiffany'' they arent tiffany, and they arent diamond, they look nothing like tiffany....and the navy koston 1s, dont look like pigeons either,, nevertheless they look DOPE AS HELL

Back
Top Bottom