Erin Andrews awarded 55 mili

shes gonna get 10% maybe if she lucky . believe that:rofl:

Where are you getting that number from? I figure after taxes and court fees has to be at least 25%

The owner didn't mess up but his stupid employees did.

I thought reporters, journalists, etc. got info like that all the time. was it company policy to not disclose customer unfo. If so then employees messed up and marriot has to pay. But they also can't deny anyone a room booking that they choose

Last edited:
If dude was more unstable she could've been murdered. Small price for that **** up. Just imagine the terror she felt when she found out.

Damn I thought it was Marriot paying out.

Yeah I agree. This dude coulda killed her if he was crazy. The hotel deserves the L for willingly allowing a stranger to book a room next door to her.

Reading all the steps she has to take whenever she books a hotel now is sad.

so lemme get this straight... cats get locked away for decadesssss under false imprisonment. get out and get awarded a 1000th of this

shortys breats are on the internet and she gets a powerball winfalll? white blonde girls lives matter

yea i think you are comparing two different things. she's not getting taxpayer $$. it remains to be seen if she gets full 55. but regardless i think ESPN did her dirty. its one thing to get stalked on and have your body on the interwebz. its another thing to get the victim blaming treatment, and have people act like you put out those images on purpose.
to be blamed for something like that, has to be disheartening.

and i think it stems from the number of women coming up big after a sex tape "leaks".

with andrews, its worse than those celebs who got their phones hacked. she didn't even photograph herself she got STALKED, and still got blamed for it :smh:

even if she gets 1 mil, i ain't mad at the win. if the stalking was that serious, dude could've been way more savage if he was that much more unstable..

..a lot of negativity towards women in this thread :nerd:

Last edited:
totally fine with the decision. marriott definitely needed to be held accountable and not get off easy.
you just dont give out private information like that.
you never know what a stalker is capable of doing

Last edited:
Sodium levels are high in here  
laugh.gif

Why does it bother people so much on her settlement amount?!

Its not coming out of your pockets or the taxpayer dollars. If this was a family member or a friend of yours, I'm sure you would want them to get every dollar she could get

Meanwhile some dude spends 38 years in prison wrongfully accused and he only gets I think 1 mil :rofl:

**** makes no sense

I dunno, people are getting mad for the wrong reasons. Comparing totally different cases and wondering why the money settlements are so different.

This right here, the video has been downloaded a couple millions times by some estimates, **** is ****** up she deserves every penny of that money

Why does she deserve it? Do you REALLY think the owner of that hotel conspired to have some peeping tom do this?

This is like someone getting shot at a mcdonalds after getting into a fight with someone and suing the mcdonalds, not the perp
Conspiracy? I don't think that was the allegation.

This is incompetence. Just plain thoughtlessness. Who doesn't think twice when somebody specifically asks to have a room next to somebody else?

:lol: This is nothing like getting shot in a place and suing the place for getting shot.

Just seen on the news that a man is was falsely accused for murder and spent 30 years in prison is receiving 40k a year for the rest of his life.....

How much would it take for you dudes to appear nude in front of the world? Because she was embarrassed exposed to the world. How many people went up and looked at the video once they heard about the case? That doesn't go away.

I don't see a problem with it at all. Especially when it was found the exec was showing his friends in a restaurant.

It's not comparable to compare this to someone who is wrongly convicted. It's the state versus a Fortune 500 company. Be upset at our judicial system. How many of you are still pro death penalty?

Last edited:
I wonder if hulk Hogan would get anything near this or anything at all. I'm not a fan of the douche bag, but seriously what's the difference. Hogan is claiming his privacy was violated as well.

Back
Top Bottom