Erin Andrews done at ESPN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Until another network can come along and prove that it can compete w. ESPN, their decisions to let people go will NEVER matter.  ESPN has a strangle-hold on the sports market. 
Never said it was going to happen overnight. But five years down the road, ESPN will not have that grasp anymore.

I'm sure the same thing was said when CNNSI had their own network. 
Not to throw around conspiracy theories but does anyone else find it weird on DirectTV all the news channels are together, all the kids channels, all the music channels, but ESPN has like 6 channels in a row in the early 200 range and all the Fox Sports are in the damn near 700 range? I feel they were the only channel who could compete with ESPN (Remember "The Best Damn Sports Show"
laugh.gif
) but now it's ESPN or nothing

They don't need her - they'll replace her with Jenn Brown, Sam or Sage Steele, the other two blondes, etc. The beat goes on for them. But good pickup by FOX, I assume she'll be doing their college football coverage? Unless Pam Oliver finally gets replaced cuz she's been declining for years now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

They don't need her - they'll replace her with Jenn Brown, Sam or Sage Steele, the other two blondes, etc. The beat goes on for them. But good pickup by FOX, I assume she'll be doing their college football coverage? Unless Pam Oliver finally gets replaced cuz she's been declining for years now 
laugh.gif
well she has to, erin loves those young boys. Clay, JJ, Ponder, Aaron, Romos brother in law, and Tebow. I know I'm missing some names, but chick gets around.

Originally Posted by 4one5

They still have Lindsay Czarniak so I ain't even mad.

I like her too, but I remember how hurt she looked in that Alex Ovechkin piece she did a few months back.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

She is extremely over-rated, she has zero figure....she's just an average looking woman who works for ESPN so people gas her up.
Harsh, I wish I knew average looking women like her. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom