Erin Andrews possibly leaving ESPN, plus pics of her replacement.

Pics and info for the beasts:

ESPN Prepares for Life Without Erin Andrews; A New Sideline Princess Waits in the Wings

The end of the Erin Andrews era, as of right this minute, appears moderately imminent. Some insiders think she's crazy to leave. Some think she's crazy to stay. But whatever decision Team Andrews makes, ESPN comes out victorious.
Money and fame are the two dividing lines right now, and it's tough to come up with a salary figure for Andrews commensurate with her fame, but equally challenging to carve out a role for her beyond the sidelines to justify what some say would be a healthy — if not substantial — raise. Low-end numbers put her currently around $200k per year. Right now, people at the WWL think it would be foolish for Andrews to stay for less than $750k per year, especially since it's rumored that Oprah's production company, Harpo, is one of the many suitors vying for an open-ended development deal which could bring her seven figures.

But there's one problem with that scenario that many, many people who have worked with her at ESPN have spelled out: she's just not cut out to host her own talk show. Her persona, although charming and smiley, "lacks depth," said one insider. This opinion also puts an added burden on ESPN to find a proper vehicle for her, now that her fame outshines many of the anchors (and athletes) she'd work with. ESPN loves to give Andrews as much airtime as possible, but notice that they've never stuck her behind the big desk as a fill-in during the slow season to give her some reps off the teleprompter. Plus, according to one source, the WWL's most coveted stage, Monday Night Football, is an unlikely destination right now, since the WWL is very happy with Michele Tafoya and Suzy Kolber. (Also, they're both locked in for a couple years.) On the other hand, there's the Norby factor. The senior VP adores her and wouldn't mind overpaying to keep her in Bristol. Plus, most importantly, Andrews loves working at ESPN.

If Andrews does decide that, at age 32, the Sideline Princess life is just not as appealing as it once was and that she should take advantage of the fame the peephole saga and Dancing With The Stars brought her, she'll have plenty of options to do so. And ESPN has her replacement already lined up. Meet Jenn Brown, the presumed heir apparent, according to several sources.

Jenn_Brown_5.jpg

jenn-brown-pic.jpg

340x_custom_1276807565355_jenn-brown-espn-reporter-6.jpg

Oh and here's a bonus:

The latest Erin Andrews romance gossip circulating around the Bristol cafeteria right now involves not (former dancing partner) Maks, but Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The two were spotted by other ESPN people last week drinking (closely) at the bar underneath Boston's Liberty hotel.
aaron_rodgers_feature.jpg

Not worth it to keep her on, as she'll demand a high price. It's a sideline reporting gig. Put any cutie with a clue on there, and we'll live.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Not worth it to keep her on, as she'll demand a high price. It's a sideline reporting gig. Put any cutie with a clue on there, and we'll live.

with the one hitter quitter on the thread

Originally Posted by franchise3

True.

Jenn Brown.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
750k to do what? what a prostitute. do all sideline reporters make around 200k?

laugh.gif
750k to do what? what a prostitute. do all sideline reporters make around 200k?
Agreed, but you could say that for dang near any ESPN on air talent during games they televise. What if Steve Philips was paid 750K to spew out his garbage for 3 hours in the booth? Wouldn't that be just as pathetic?

In Andrews' case she at least has people who tune in JUST to see her.
laugh.gif
   That's value for ESPN. I dunno how much monetary value but.....

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

The latest Erin Andrews romance gossip circulating around the Bristol cafeteria right now involves not (former dancing partner) Maks, but Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The two were spotted by other ESPN people last week drinking (closely) at the bar underneath Boston's Liberty hotel.
aaron_rodgers_feature.jpg

wow...i was just there to all last week...that would have been sweet if i would've have seen my boy gettin it in with EA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u cant pay her all that, i bet other chicks like suzy kolber and bonnie bernstein aint getting that much and they do much more.

as we've said many times before, she should thank the dude who shot the voyeur vid of her......that helped her career more than anything else.

Guys, I just got back from the future. I've seen what happens...

1. Erin Andrews as new host on Entertainment Tonight.
2. Erin Andrews stars in some terrible sitcom on ABC. It gets canceled after one season.
3. Erin Andrews as the love interest in some godawful Rob Schneider movie.
4. Multi-picture deal with Hustler Video.

Originally Posted by DLo13

2. Erin Andrews stars in some terrible sitcom on ABC. It gets canceled after one season.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Sign me up.

Probably will go the Entertainment Tonight type route though, like that other dude who used to work for ESPN. Sideline reporting sports games to sideline reporting red carpet events most likely.

Why would ESPN want to give Andrews a fat contract when shes 32....shes 1-2 years away from hitting that maternity leave

Never found Erin Andrews all that attractive, but this girl is a step down. Her hairline is pushed farther back than a Dr. Dre album:

ABC+Television+Juma+Entertainment+Superstars+S3QCLxew-AQl.jpg

She was still with ESPN?

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Never found Erin Andrews all that attractive, but this girl is a step down. Her hairline is pushed farther back than a Dr. Dre album:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

ABC+Television+Juma+Entertainment+Superstars+S3QCLxew-AQl.jpg
she must be related to stephania bell

Back
Top Bottom