Errbody wants the most reps, but who has given out the most reps?

How many have you given out?

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-30

• 31-70

• 71-100

• 101-150

• 151-200

• 201-250

• 251-500

• Total voters
45 unique reps... out of 47...

call me swaggy P... cuz i'm appealing to different types of NTers...

:hat :hat

when you first start its easy youll see why people lie about experience and certs, and the people that have certs they dont know anything , i remember one time at PC CLUB in Irvine this dude had certs for hardware and tried putting DDR 3 in DD2 slot he did that for 3 weeks before they found out what he was doing

Lol. That'a craze.

I might start stacking some credentials and see if I can break into this career field.

I heard that if you get up to 50 reps you can unlock the Master Sword

If you get 100 reps you get to see Cam's Saturn.

Last edited:
Lol. That'a craze.
I might start stacking some credentials and see if I can break into this career field.

Easiest field is medical field , go for helpdesk or desktop support 25 per hour easily and no experience, most of those jobs is upgrading or migrating user data from windows XP to windows 7 and changing peoples keyboard and mice and browsing youtube or NT 30 hours per week, and getting paid for it

when did i ask for reps? :|
the only time i asked for reps was the first day we moved to this site when everyone and their mothers were asking for them :lol
go look through my posts, thanks.

Nah I'm good. You made multiple that got deleted by Meth and you always make troll/shock value posts like "LOOK AT ME I'M BISEXUAL!" That ish is how you get 17k in two years with nothing useful to put.

You used to be worse on the old NT, but started trying to thirst for reps on the new site. You always post how you helped people and people feel your post on here, "but didn't get any reps for it."

Who the hell says that?

You are desperate for attention and acceptance. Female traits.

googling "eDiscovery Analyst" . . . thanks for the tip . . . and I'm currently over my limit for giving reps.

Last edited:
eDiscovery Analayst , create criteria with Keywords, then scan email , workstations , lotus notes and Homeshare fileshare locations, scan documents containing those keywords for custodians, for Pharmaceutical company i make 8,000 a month no taxes , its good job when i get paid i buy anything stupid for no reason

Yeah you used to always post job leads in the unemployed thread and some dudes were getting heated. And random chicks, meals or desk/pay stub shots. :lol

Would you rather a Rep or someone qouting you with a bunch of
roll.gif
and
nthat.gif
?

I dont even know what the rep system is used for and you cant see who repped you. Dont really get its purpose.
I still be checking it doe.. 
Call me old school, but I prefer the smileys to getting reps.
doesnt matter
I think it does.

To me it shows, who gets more laughs, advice, etc outta NT.
Only if people rep for laughs, etc. Plus it's only from the last month or so.

Yeah you used to always post job leads in the unemployed thread and some dudes were getting heated. And random chicks, meals or desk/pay stub shots. :lol

those dudes are lazy thats why their not working , they want me to call and schedule interviews for them and go on the interviews for them and possibly work the job for them too, im one person not multiple man

when did i ask for reps? :|
the only time i asked for reps was the first day we moved to this site when everyone and their mothers were asking for them :lol
go look through my posts, thanks.

Nah I'm good. You made multiple that got deleted by Meth and you always make troll/shock value posts like "LOOK AT ME I'M BISEXUAL!" That ish is how you get 17k in two years with nothing useful to put.

You used to be worse on the old NT, but started trying to thirst for reps on the new site. You always post how you helped people and people feel your post on here, "but didn't get any reps for it."

Who the hell says that?

You are desperate for attention and acceptance. Female traits.

made multiple threads that got deleted? i made 1 thread mentioning i was giving reps.... hmmm

once again i havent asked for reps other than the time we joined this site.

It was a lot easier to see if you got quoted on Yuku than here. I just searched my SN to see if anyone quoted me, not so simple here unless I'm missing something.

Aside from dudes looking to randomly rep people, I think it's actually harder to get repped on NT simply because it's a new feature no one wants to use, but if you do get repped, you obviously caused some emotion for a stranger to move that cursor to the button.

There are dudes with 2000 posts and recent join dates with a lot of reps simply because they post a lot of useful info, links, and etc each post.

Then you have the vets posting 3 words a post resting on their laurels because they have 20k posts and a join date from '99 with no reps.

Now which member is more important to NT?

Now which member is more important to NT?
It depends since the rep system is new.

In most cases, I would assume the "og" is more important, but if the new nter has been more helpful than the og even though the og has been here longer, then the new nter is more important.

Last edited:
Question: Can lurkers rep?

No, I don't plan on logging out and repping myself.

I remember talking about how low reps I had, then a few weeks later noticed my reps was rising from posting and started thinking I haven't been repping myself. When I tried to I completely blanked on how to cuz I confused how to rep with BBforums which is right under the member's name until I realized it was the thumbs up like button like one facebook, so I've been slow to catch up.

I rep based on knowledge dropped and lulz mostly.

Last edited:
**** reps. The only thing that even remotely matters in my eyes is join date.

And post count/join date ratio to gauge how annoying a member may be/how much that member posts a day.

Back
Top Bottom