ESP-LebroN

This is starting to get out of hand. Every time I go to ESPN.com, there's a big picture of LeBron face. And for no good reason what so ever, is it reallyfront page worthy to discuss if he can transition to the NFL? smh.
indifferent.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4194437

lol I love LeBron and think he's the MVP and best player in the league this year, but these dudes are just way OD'ing it with all of this LeBron crap.

Stop all of this LeBron, LeBron vs Kobe, Kobe Doin' Work crap.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
at the thought of this dude Lebron taking a hit in the NFL...

Wait... Lebron got punched?

I fast forwarded it at first to see what's up, and I see Lebron backing up and kneeling down as if Bruce Lee sidekicked him.
laugh.gif

Stop HATIN'.

Lebron is the best player in the League.

You guys always crying about somethin
Stan
indifferent.gif

in the NBA, not he NFL. That article really needs to be on the Frontpage? Side note article is a stretch in itself but would be more bearable than Lebron in aBrowns helmet looking me in my face.

I should have also added "Player A on Twitter" talk which has gotten so out of hand there is no doubt in my mind ESPN has a stake in Twitter

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
at the thought of this dude Lebron taking a hit in the NFL...

Wait... Lebron got punched?

I fast forwarded it at first to see what's up, and I see Lebron backing up and kneeling down as if Bruce Lee sidekicked him.
laugh.gif

ha i remember that...lebron was the one who pulled his arm out which created that contact...

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Be thankful it's not Yankees, Brett Favre, Mike Vick or steroid talk.

I think the number of LJ topics on Espn, Espnews, Espn2, Espn.com has probably matched those three "stories". I know dude is in the playoffs and isthis season's MVP but really? I mean, they talk about how he would fare in the NFL, why he does interviews without a shirt on, etc. etc. etc...

I think the number of LJ topics on Espn, Espnews, Espn2, Espn.com has probably matched those three "stories". I know dude is in the playoffs and is this season's MVP but really? I mean, they talk about how he would fare in the NFL, why he does interviews without a shirt on, etc. etc. etc...
No doubt. They milk the guy to the fullest. And it is overkill. However James at least is hot now as well as is the current MVP of the league. Inother words he actually is news.

The other topics are topics ESPN just chooses to saturate because it suits them. Favre isnt in the Top 10 QBs in the league and his prime was a decade ago. Yetthe network shuts down if something Favre related happens, and it turns into FAVRESPN each summer. Mike Vick has been out of the league for a couple years andhis punishment is over......yet it's time to stalk him, give us every single update including that he just left prison, he just arrived home, he just wasspotted getting his mail.....now lets go to John Clayton for his 973rd report on which teams will land Vick. Wait before that we go to Kelly Naqi who is layingout outside Vick's house for Day 13. And dont get me started on the Yankees. Or Pacman Jones. Or T.O.

Thats why i say be thankful its not their usual filler crap that is beyond pathetic and concerns players who are either washed up or have no relevance toanyone.

^ I agree with your points.

I just think espn is a hype machine like any other. They make the smallest detail a "Developing Story" or "Breaking News". They edit andpiece together a storyline in every sport basically. It just gets tiring and makes me wish there was an alternate sports network out there.

Thanks for taking it from the front page of ESPN.com and bringing it to the first page of the Sports forum.

It's sickening, but you just have to show EVERYONE, eh?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Thanks for taking it from the front page of ESPN.com and bringing it to the first page of the Sports forum.

It's sickening, but you just have to show EVERYONE, eh?
lets just stick to the 2 cleveland fans making pointless post about whatever

So nobody cares if Lebron could play in the NFL? Ive always thought that he could play WR. I know this was a topic in S&T, but you guys are now disgustedbecause ESPN is showing it front page?
nerd.gif

Lebron wouldn't survive in the NFL so stop all that nonsense

maybe if he were to be playing football all his life I mean I know he played in high school but come on

Back
Top Bottom