ESPN: Baseball Tonight unappreciation

Isn't there enough baseball on Sportcenter already? At least put on Sportcenter so maybe every once in a while i can get a glimpse of some Football or Basketball.
But no, they give you a show thats 100% baseball, so we have to wait for a show thats 90% baseball. Waitting just to see that 10% thats not baseball.
indifferent.gif

/rant

Isn't there enough baseball on Sportcenter already? At least put on Sportcenter so maybe every once in a while i can get a glimpse of some Football or Basketball.
But no, they give you a show thats 100% baseball, so we have to wait for a show thats 90% baseball. Waitting just to see that 10% thats not baseball.
indifferent.gif

/rant

SERIOUSLLYYY I thought it was changing to Sportcenter. They just put Baseball right back on...again

SMH

SERIOUSLLYYY I thought it was changing to Sportcenter. They just put Baseball right back on...again

SMH

There are about 15 replays of SC a day, catch one of them. You get this mad over NFL Live, CFB Live or NBA Fastbreak? Because it's the same *+!! when those sports roll around.

There are about 15 replays of SC a day, catch one of them. You get this mad over NFL Live, CFB Live or NBA Fastbreak? Because it's the same *+!! when those sports roll around.

There's a @@!#%%%! of baseball related programming on ESPN since they are heavily invested in the MLB. Therefore, we get too damn much MLB exposure on ESPN. All I can say is, thank you GOLTV and FSC going HD.

There's a @@!#%%%! of baseball related programming on ESPN since they are heavily invested in the MLB. Therefore, we get too damn much MLB exposure on ESPN. All I can say is, thank you GOLTV and FSC going HD.

laugh.gif

maybe because it's baseball season and NFL preseason is pretty boring. On top of that NFL Live is a year round show.

There is plenty of alternate programming. Sportscenter is replayed a couple of times. It's really not that good of a program anymore.

$!**. It's on right now.

As for the dude that said ESPN is heavily invested in Baseball...no *#!%. They are heavily invested in every sport hence the special programming for each (NFL/CFB Live, Baseball Tonight, NBA Fastbreak)

final point. If you want to watch NFL action why not switch over to NFL Network?

laugh.gif

maybe because it's baseball season and NFL preseason is pretty boring. On top of that NFL Live is a year round show.

There is plenty of alternate programming. Sportscenter is replayed a couple of times. It's really not that good of a program anymore.

$!**. It's on right now.

As for the dude that said ESPN is heavily invested in Baseball...no *#!%. They are heavily invested in every sport hence the special programming for each (NFL/CFB Live, Baseball Tonight, NBA Fastbreak)

final point. If you want to watch NFL action why not switch over to NFL Network?

Screen capped for when the Brewers are actually good for once and you become a big fan all of a sudden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Screen capped for when the Brewers are actually good for once and you become a big fan all of a sudden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I actually prefer baseball tonight to NFL Live, even though I like football more than baseball. NFL Live pisses me off for some reason.

I actually prefer baseball tonight to NFL Live, even though I like football more than baseball. NFL Live pisses me off for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom