Espn Insider: 6 teams interested in Vick

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Heres the link:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/feat...ttp://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

[h3]FREE AGENCY: Six options for Vick?[/h3]
Michael Vick | Falcons | Interested: ********? Seahawks? 49ers? Raiders? Dolphins? Jaguars?
With Michael Vick's release from house arrest today, the rumors are flying as to his next stop, if and when his NFL suspension is lifted. To start things off, Vinnie Iyer of the Sporting News listed six teams he considers "favorable destinations."
Of the six, the San Francisco 49ers, Miami Dolphins and Seattle Seahawks have either stated outright that they weren't interested or have insinuated as much by public comments. That leaves the Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders and Washington ******** in the hunt from Iyer's list.

Appearing on "SportsCenter" this morning, Chris Mortensen raised the possibility of Vick playing this season in the UFL, then signing on as a free agent after the nascent league's season finishes around Thanksgiving. The UFL has said it wants Vick.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

49ers would be a good fit maybe?
ive liked them as his team from the start...i dont even know why - something about him and singletary i think could work

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

49ers would be a good fit maybe?
ive liked them as his team from the start...i dont even know why - something about him and singletary i think could work
Singletary would instill some much needed discipline in him on and off the field.

San Fran, Jax, Mia would be a nice fit. The Viks need to leave Farve alone and get Vick. Farve is not going to get u a ring in one year. Even though Vick hasbeen out the league for 2 years, I'm quite sure he is better than Tavaris Jackson.

As a Raider fan and a Vick fan, I would not like to see him go to our %%##%! organization.

However, Vick on the ******** or the Vikings is
pimp.gif

And even though I never have and never desired to because I 100% hate this team.....If he went to the 49ers I'd have to get the jersey.

Vick on the Madden 2010 roster update =
sick.gif

The ******** might be a logical pick to pursue Michael Vick except for one problem: They don't want him.

According to multiple league sources, the ******** briefly discussed signing the ex-Falcons quarterback and came to a quick and unanimous conclusion. It would not work here. It's a message league sources say has been consistent since January.

Link

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger
My man, you are the only other person I've found on NT that likes the same three teams that I do.

pimp.gif
I too like those exact same teams. As does my roommate. It does seem to be rare on NT though.

Back
Top Bottom