ESPN startin' on T.O. early!

Hey, maybe they just awakened the beast. I can see TO demanding the ball now and scoring 2 TDs next week because he has something to prove.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

They ran dude outta Dallas now they wanna run him outta buffalo too?
He ran himself outta San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Dallas
eyes.gif

Like I said in an earlier post. He makes a politically correct statement saying that there was things that they could have done better and that they had thegame won with 5 minutes left. Pretty common knowledge and what everyone else has been saying, but O wait TO said it? Hes throwin teammates under the bus. ESPNGTFO with that +#*$*@@*.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

eyes.gif
roll.gif
please explain how he ran himself outa Dallas

pimp.gif
I love me Sage Steele

Espn can say and do whatever they want, its sickening because honestly as much as it upsets me, without it I wouldn't know what to do. I watch the samesportscenter, 1st and 10, ATH, PTI talking about the same topics ALL day

As far as T.O. they just need a story because they know people want to hear about him...A bill's insider? %#*#%.... they want TO to explode

espn freaking exploits t.o. for their own monetary gain. straight up. hes their cash cow. they need him to do something controversial to get ratings. if hedoesent theyll MAKE IT UP. TO trying to motivate mcnabb on the sidelines by yelling at him, espn spins it as to and mcnabb arguing. during an espn interview iforget i think it was micheal irvin asked TO straight up, DO you think the eagles would be better if brett farve was your QB? what kinda bs question is that?TO accidentally takes too much medication and almost ods, espn says TO tries to commit suicide. espn played a role in all of TO's conflicts with his formerteams. ESPN is straight up irresponsible.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Check the sig, I used to hate TO but for real, I think he had the right idea about san fran at the time. They was going into rebuilding mode and the Yorks were running the team into the ground. I dont blame him for wanting out. I do still get pissed how he would short arm those garcia bombs and blame his accuracy. He went crazy in philly but TO was in dallas balling, and plus saying all the right things in the press. But ESPN has had it out for TO since he touched down in dallas. And they never had any real proof, his biggest sin last year was getting WR corps to demand the Romo spread the ball around more. And now they wanna praise romo for spreading the ball around more.

I'm almost done ranting but a got damn a sports new network shouldn't have a bullseye on a players chest trying to create a rift when there isnt one
mad.gif

I hate how people blame the Yorks and say they were running the team into the ground when it was in fact Eddies fault we were in cap hell.
John York fired mooch, hired donahue, and dennis erickson, I stand by my statement.

What can T.O. possibly say or do without these guys turning it in to something Negative.
Terrell been in the game wayyy longer than Evans.
He cant give his QB a couple of tips or tell him to stir it up a little bit more?

Makes no sense.

Wish I could call in....

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Just tell T.O. To shut the $!!# up and that's it! Plain and simple

Its hard when the NFL fines players who don't speak to the media.

No. He said nothing negative about Trent but thats how the media is trying to spin it. When he doesn't talk, he's "Not being a leader, and notbeing vocal." In other words, "This @%@$%%@ won't talk to us and is hurting our ratings by not saying a damn thing." So now that he didtalk, they take it as something negative. He can't win.

They asked him about why he didn't get the ball much and he just said that he and Lee Evans had a few opportunties and they were missed by Trent but theoffense was perfect because they were winning up until the last 5 min of the game. So that one little line about "few opportunites missed" leads tothe story "OWens already trashing QB."

Then yeah... if everything you're saying is how it's gone down, then it's just more of ESPN creating the sstory and then reporting it instead ofjust reporting the story.

If he trashed his QB, though, then it's just more of TO trashing his QB after a loss.

Both are annoying, but the ESPN 'create a story and then report it' is one of the most annoying things I hate about them. Now that I have DirecTV, Ihardly touch ESPN. Just for games. NBAtv and the NFL Network are juuuust fine.

Man in ESPN's defense, they played his interview and the whole time he was saying everything that everyone else on the Bills did wrong, but not once did hemention anything that he could of done better.

Here is the interview

So the idiot kick returner goes on ESPN and says "if I had to do it over again 100x, I would have done the same thing." TO says "no comment" and gets blasted by the media. Its ridiculous how inconsistant ESPN is.
Forreal...had TO said that ESPN would have had Skip Bayless on 24 hour Ustream bashin the dude.

they are already *$%$*!%! on him on 1st and 10..@%*+ espn..i think T.O. !%%%!% skips wife or something..
and now they have jacque jeans taylor in sorry %@$ in there...one of the worst reporters right now.

You have to hear the voice of T.O , he might be annoying , selfish, a jerk but hes amazing on the football field, hes a massive weapon so why not use him formore then 2 catches. Use him effectively so he wont start the critisizing . buffalo for the win next week

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

eyes.gif
roll.gif
please explain how he ran himself outa Dallas

I don't have to explain, it's apparent that his ways and basic attitude were enough to convince Jerry that he wasn't the right fit. If Owens wouldhave had a different atttiude he would still be in Philly. I know taking responsibilty for ones actions is largely unheard of nowadays, everyone has someone toblame for their problems.

Back
Top Bottom