Esquire's Hottest Woman of 2012 Vol. Sara Underwood

http://www.complex.com/gi...oman-of-2012-competition
Gentlemen, meet your Ladies' Tournament champion. Because, really, Sara Underwood couldn't have done it without you.

Like Brooklyn Decker, the inaugural winner of Esquire.com's not-at-all-objectifying search for the hottest woman of the year, she was the best sport in our bracket hysteria. Like 30 Rock's Katrina Bowden — from whom she inherits March's other tournament crown — she is, in fact, hot. But in 2012, a 28-year-old's Twitter offense can work faster than Kentucky's, and in a voting competition on the Internet, a strong nerd fanbase is king.

The most recent of distracting co-hosts on G4 TV's Attack of the Show, Underwood was nice enough to celebrate a finals victory over Kate Middleton on her home court, following in the footsteps of her Attack predecessor Alison Haislip: She immediately invited over our photographer to her apartment for a bonus round of his Me in My Place series with us. Two million votes and one day later, here is the acceptance speech. With pictures. And her cat. And maybe some glasses. —The Editors

tumblr_m20exdjgef1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20fdo4woh1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2pfmeulMB1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m22apqJZmI1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20en3alQT1qbmigqo1_1280.jpg

*cue AWG posts

Blonde hair not from bottle
Underwear not VS or La pearla

Easy Pass

Spoiler [+]
No lat or trap muscles; weak

Sara Jean Underwood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So glad I get to see her on G4
Been a fan since her Playboy days, but she has really started to grow on me recently. I just posted her on my tumblr too actually lol
tumblr_m32aetwFgy1rs1lujo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Blonde hair not from bottle
Underwear not VS or La pearla

Easy Pass

Spoiler [+]
No lat or trap muscles; weak
are you a lesbian? because if youre not you just hatin

but who is this chick?

No hips or cake but she's cute as hell. Above average white girl sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom