Esquire's Sexiest of Woman Alive of 2014...

how could you not like this :wow:, even her sister is baaad too :evil: :pimp: (yes that's her real sister)

Last edited:
Shes still badder then a lot of them females wit fake *** fake titts fake cheeks surgery ere surgery there. I dont know if penelope has had any surgery tho. For the most part titts are real and that small booty is real also.

I can appreciate natural bodys way more than a chick with all kinds of surgery

Kim k- shes a bad MF'er. But a lil too volumptious for my taste. Idk whats real or fake on her. Dont get me wrong tho i like thick and shes bad but shes tooooo thick.

Nikki minaj- aint nothin real on her. Still bad tho.

I think they chose penelope cuz shes natural, shes older and still fine as hell and has that exotic look.

Come at me bruhs.

Nicki Minaj isnt sexy. She's in the same category as Pinky. Meaning, she has a bad body built for sex, but wouldn't take her home to meet my mother.

Nicki Minaj isnt sexy. She's in the same category as Pinky. Meaning, she has a bad body built for sex, but wouldn't take her home to meet my mother.
you sound crazy... I say this all the time "Nicki Minaj without the extras is beautiful asf" you probably wouldn't take her home to meet your mom cuhz she'd snatch her up too .

you sound crazy... I say this all the time "Nicki Minaj without the extras is beautiful asf" you probably wouldn't take her home to meet your mom cuhz she'd snatch her up too .

You be believin that ****?

f63cc666_tumblr_n8b8rv6a5M1sqe4fso2_500.jpeg

Last edited:
Mutha***** dont talk about jlo like that ever in your life again.

I might fall in that ***** but i would still throw a cape on for jlo.

Last edited:
A lot of yall are idiots for saying you wouldnt Pursue penelope, not all that, and is overrated. Da fuq kinda broads yall mess wit then?

Back
Top Bottom