Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Is..........

Sexy, yes. Sexiest alive, no.

At least that's a better attempt than what Maxim and other related mags do with top 100 lists, where 75 of
the 100 women don't belong on there, and could easily be replaced by females posted in all the appreciation
threads.

Rihanna got the sex appeal game on lock right now. Are there prettier chicks out there? Certainly. But all I know is as soon as I read the title and thought about sexy Rihanna came to my mind first lol. I want to bang her in a back alley somewhere and then fight her when we get back to my car...only to rage bang her again.

Sexy no doubt, but sexiest alive?
ohwell.gif

B Smooth 202 wrote:
who cares its 2011...magazines are +%%%+%@ obsolete...we pay y'all to tell us Rhianna is the sexiest woman alive? sure she is...
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thats the problem with the world people believing in the faulty standards of others.

this culture can do so much better...we've seen better...you have to demand better

At the end of the day, there's way too many women(albeit good looking ones) to make a sexiest alive, so I don't  even pay attention.
W/ that said, give me an "around the way" chick over any celebrity.

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Rih without her weave
sick.gif
 there are plenty of others better than Rih
Paula Patton > Rih

That picture reminds me of him for some reason.

pennywise.jpg

I'm sure Esquire's staff who made the list is comprised of women and questionable dudes. Same as Maxim and every other list. We need a NT top 10
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I'm sure Esquire's staff who made the list is comprised of women and questionable dudes. Same as Maxim and every other list. We need a NT top 10
nerd.gif

Nah, we don't need an NT Top 10. Everybody should just stick with the normal appreciation threads, cause an NT Top 10
would have Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, Kreayshawn and other frail boyish/ambiguous-looking chicks, and fat women 
mistakely labelled as thick.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Rihanna got the sex appeal game on lock right now. Are there prettier chicks out there? Certainly. But all I know is as soon as I read the title and thought about sexy Rihanna came to my mind first lol. I want to bang her in a back alley somewhere and then fight her when we get back to my car...only to rage bang her again.
i agree.

west indian chicks >*

Back
Top Bottom