Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

Did she get rid of those implants 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

GrimlocK wrote:

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

What a damn shame. :smh

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.
Not quite.  Nice try though. 
laugh.gif

I remember reading an interview or maybe it was a video where someone asked her, what she's gonna do in the future and her response was something along the lines of going back to school and becoming a nurse and getting married to her guy back in her respective country.  So while I can SPECULATE that what's going on with her now wouldn't have happened if she kept her original plan, she probably wanted to ride that fame train out a bit more which lead her to situations like she's going through currently.

Not to say she wouldn't have faced problems if she stuck with her original plan.  But like I said you reap what you sow.  It can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

GrimlocK wrote:

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

What a damn shame. :smh

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.
Not quite.  Nice try though. 
laugh.gif

I remember reading an interview or maybe it was a video where someone asked her, what she's gonna do in the future and her response was something along the lines of going back to school and becoming a nurse and getting married to her guy back in her respective country.  So while I can SPECULATE that what's going on with her now wouldn't have happened if she kept her original plan, she probably wanted to ride that fame train out a bit more which lead her to situations like she's going through currently.

Not to say she wouldn't have faced problems if she stuck with her original plan.  But like I said you reap what you sow.  It can be a good thing or a bad thing.

its ridiculous how much of a fixture "twitter" is in peoples lives these days

"did you hear about the song on twitter?"

"we got into an argument about twitter"

30t6p3b.gif
, its getting sad

its ridiculous how much of a fixture "twitter" is in peoples lives these days

"did you hear about the song on twitter?"

"we got into an argument about twitter"

30t6p3b.gif
, its getting sad

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
@ fighting over twitter, dude has always been a lame. 

i never understood why girls want to be a video ho either.  like no one thinks of you as anything other than that. 
Cause there's always a Joey out there to save them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ fighting over twitter, dude has always been a lame. 

i never understood why girls want to be a video ho either.  like no one thinks of you as anything other than that. 
Cause there's always a Joey out there to save them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
true. 

i'd like nothing of the sort.  if your only ambition in life is to get famous off some big boobs and gold dig stay the hell away from me. 

laugh.gif
true. 

i'd like nothing of the sort.  if your only ambition in life is to get famous off some big boobs and gold dig stay the hell away from me. 

One word, attention. women yearn for it.  Whats an easier way for a female to get the maximum amount of males attention than to take off her clothes and dance in a video.

One word, attention. women yearn for it.  Whats an easier way for a female to get the maximum amount of males attention than to take off her clothes and dance in a video.

I'M A BUDDEN FAN, LISTENED TO ALL THE MOOD MUSIK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, BUT I RECALL TAHIRY SAYING AFTER THE BREAK UP BUDDEN WAS A WIFE BEATER TOO, IT'S CLEAR HE REALLY HAS SOME PROBLEMS IF HE IS HITTING FEMALES, HE HAS ALOT OF GROWING UP TO DO. FROM THE WAY HE CARRIES HIMSELF IN INTERVIEWS ON JOB BUDDEN TV , YOU COULD TELL THAT HE HAS SOME PIMP BONES , BY THE WHY HE FLIRTS WITH THESE CHICKS AND THE COMMENTS HE MAKES..... I SEE WHY THEY GOT INTO THE FIGHT OVER TWITTER
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUDDENS IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY

I'M A BUDDEN FAN, LISTENED TO ALL THE MOOD MUSIK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, BUT I RECALL TAHIRY SAYING AFTER THE BREAK UP BUDDEN WAS A WIFE BEATER TOO, IT'S CLEAR HE REALLY HAS SOME PROBLEMS IF HE IS HITTING FEMALES, HE HAS ALOT OF GROWING UP TO DO. FROM THE WAY HE CARRIES HIMSELF IN INTERVIEWS ON JOB BUDDEN TV , YOU COULD TELL THAT HE HAS SOME PIMP BONES , BY THE WHY HE FLIRTS WITH THESE CHICKS AND THE COMMENTS HE MAKES..... I SEE WHY THEY GOT INTO THE FIGHT OVER TWITTER
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUDDENS IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY

Back