Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Appreciation

Eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_ver3.jpg

I saw this movie a couple months ago (late, I know) and I loved it. The story and especially the way it was told was great. Definitely one of my favoritemovies, 500 Days of Summer reminded me of it a little bit, although not as good (even had a really similar train scene)

Whatd you guys think of the movie?

probably the only movie that seriously picked the hell out of my brain and still dont get

I think its very good good though

bought the dvd a while back and never got time to watch it. about to watch it tomorrow

woop.

Awesome. Im gonna call this a sci-fi drama

and 500 days of summer a dark romance comedy. 500 days reminded me of this.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

probably the only movie that seriously picked the hell out of my brain and still dont get
+ gave me nightmares, movie tripped me the f out

it kinda helped me get over the fact that me and my ex didn't work. You know, like would it be better to forget her completely good and bad times, orbetter to remember even if it didn't work out. although i havent talked to her in 4 years.

I started watching this and stopped after like 15 minutes. It seemed so boring. Maybe I need to go back and watch the whole thing.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I started watching this and stopped after like 15 minutes. It seemed so boring. Maybe I need to go back and watch the whole thing.

I thought the same thing... the movie picks up in a major way... DEF APPRECIATED
pimp.gif

One of my favorite movies. I love the visual effects inside his memories. That's how special effects should be used.

pimp.gif
outstanding movie...saw it on valentine's day with my girlfriend....i didn't even know what it was about, but
heard it was good. damn, i was blown away

Hey_

This is definitely one of my top films.

Well acted by all casted, and Gondry's imaginative practical effects are just damn nice.

...Movie'll mess with your heart too.

frown.gif

p.s.

I'm watching 500 Days of Summer right now.

Julius F. Wrek

Love this flick, it resonates with introverted fools like myself who've ever been in love with an eccentric female that changes you a little.

Back
Top Bottom