Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Yoooo what is Fez up to?!
28BFB222-2C67-4947-B238-30F99F482D53.gif

I thought he was going to get the money/revenge on Nate this episode...that’s coming I’m sure.

But dude robbed someone and nearly beat him to death in front of his son and you don’t think he’s built for it?

That look from Mouse was oh, I under estimated dude

That was anticlimactic. Nothing really happened. An abortion and Rue relapsing? We knew that was coming. I want to see Nate get his.

and nothing from McKay (an admittedly weak character) but no real resolutions for him anybody really.

Kinda had to leave it open in case they got renewed (which they recently did)

Nate’s dad just sitting there while he scored the touchdown and then lecturing him on leadership was crazy.

Then having him throw a temper tantrum.

Nate’s dad needs to do more self reflection.

that was a lot to handle going back and forth. They kinda decided “oh yeah, fez has to pay his debt still, so let’s show how he did that while showing the abortion, Nate’s anger issues, and let’s just end it with rue tripping after a relapse.” Filler love story with simp and that is the season wrap....

That was anticlimactic. Nothing really happened. An abortion and Rue relapsing? We knew that was coming. I want to see Nate get his.

and nothing from McKay (an admittedly weak character) but no real resolutions for him anybody really.

Yeah super weak finale. Last 2 episodes didn’t have the same magic as earlier. Didn’t wrap anything up. When does Watchmen start :lol:

Nothing to really call or predict but I figured even before this season finale that nothing crazy would happen to Nate.

They'll need someone for s2. This story will continue.

Besides outside of Nate being exposed what were you expecring to happen?

The way I saw it that abortion scene and the way Cassie was talking at the dance they've basically written McKay out of the show. She's single, wants to stay that way, talked about not being love at the moment and like you said no McKay at all. Hes done. Not sure what else resolution is there to be had. McKay said his piece in the last ep.

This finale was mainly focused on Rue and her relationship with Jules, a little Kat realizing she wants an actual relationship, and Maddy and Nate possibly breaking up for good.

Last edited:
What in the Kanye West hell did I just watch...ima need time to sit on this and gather my thoughts, that was wild different

Nothing to really call or predict but I figured even before this season finale that nothing crazy would happen to Nate.

They'll need someone for s2. This story will continue.

Besides outside of Nate being exposed what were you expecring to happen?

The way i saw it that abortion scene and the eay Cassie was talking at the dance they've basically written McKay out of the show. She's single, wants to stay that way, talked about not being love at the moment and like you said no McKay at all. Hes done. Not sure what eose resolution it there to be had. McKay said his piece in the last ep.

This finale was mainly focused on Rue and her relationship with Jules, a little Kat realizing she wants an actual relationship, and Maddy and Nate possibly breaking up for good.

I guess season two will be a continuation of their high school year. It’s November/December now

What in the Kanye West hell did I just watch...ima need time to sit on this and gather my thoughts, that was wild different

It took me a minute to catch on because I missed the first couple of minutes. Wasn’t really feeling the time jumps.

Back
Top Bottom