Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

It’s good to know this is dropping on HBO tomorrow.
I’ve been busy anyway so I wasn’t sweating it but tomorrow I’ll have some time after Selena is done, and I was olanankng on adding YET ANOTHER streaming channel so peep.

Lately I’ve added
AMC+(Cancelled after Gangs of London)
HULU( picked up for A Teacher)

AMC+ was an easy add and drop because Gangs had all the eps out so a 7day trial was easy enough to get and cancel, Im stuck with HULU for at least 2months because of the weekly drops.

Cable is about to be cut.

It’s good to know this is dropping on HBO tomorrow.
I’ve been busy anyway so I wasn’t sweating it but tomorrow I’ll have some time after Selena is done, and I was olanankng on adding YET ANOTHER streaming channel so peep.

Lately I’ve added
AMC+(Cancelled after Gangs of London)
HULU( picked up for A Teacher)

AMC+ was an easy add and drop because Gangs had all the eps out so a 7day trial was easy enough to get and cancel, Im stuck with HULU for at least 2months because of the weekly drops.

Cable is about to be cut.
For Hulu, might as well get your 2 months worth and watch Devs, Mrs. America, Black Narcissus, Cake, Thief, Justified, Mr. Inbetween, Man Seeking Woman, You're the Worst and anything you might not have watched before.

I think I've yet to see a bad episode of this series and this one ain't even over yet.

Zendaya ascended with this role, well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom