Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I was wondering, the price of the brick went up with Sydney and Zendaya.

Plus I'm wondering how the can continue on the same path with what happen to Angus.

I can't see it being the same show.

I mean I don’t think paying stars would actually be an issue for HBO.

Shows just ran into a lot of bad luck timing wise.

I mean I don’t think paying stars would actually be an issue for HBO.

Shows just ran into a lot of bad luck timing wise.

HBO has to fight streaming and money issues like everyone else. It's why they merged with Discovery. It's why shows are canceled, cost versus viewers.

I doubt Euphoria is a marquee show like Game of Thrones anyway. Where it's a blank check.

Warner Bros can cover the cost. If ATT didn't have the debt issues, they probably would have never sold off Warner Bros anyway.

Plus, contracts for the actors to do season 3 were probably negotiated a while ago. And it is not like they have to pay them their movie salary.

It is pretty obvious want to HBO wants to get the season made. So I don't think it is money is an issue.

But also David Zaslav is cheap as ****

Mans be canceling done projects for tax breaks

Maybe Zendaya asked for better quality water on set and mans is thinking about sinking the whole project because of it

He is such a clown

Ya Zendaya been a superstar since Season 1 and Sydney was talking about how she still not making that much bread. Either way besides the drug trips it don't cost alot to shoot

IMG_3980.jpeg

I already told yall, this show was already never coming back. Be delusional if you want, but the writing is on the wall

Ya Zendaya been a superstar since Season 1 and Sydney was talking about how she still not making that much bread. Either way besides the drug trips it don't cost alot to shoot

Paying for Zendaya, Sydney and Coleman is the cost.

The head of STARZ just talked about rising cost as a show continues, because of actor salaries

and shorty was far from a star, she was the girlfriend in Spiderman. Since then she's become a lead in movies.

Paying for Zendaya, Sydney and Coleman is the cost.

The head of STARZ just talked about rising cost as a show continues, because of actor salaries

and shorty was far from a star, she was the girlfriend in Spiderman. Since then she's become a lead in movies.

That usually occurs after season 3-4. When shows get the green light the actors sign contracts for 3-4 seasons at the initial cost which may just have some small 3-5% escalator per season it gets renewed. After this ends that’s when shows become exponentially more expensive.

That usually occurs after season 3-4. When shows get the green light the actors sign contracts for 3-4 seasons at the initial cost which may just have some small 3-5% escalator per season it gets renewed. After this ends that’s when shows become exponentially more expensive.

Exactly why we will only see 4 seasons of shows moving forward unless they do exceptionally well.

Exactly why we will only see 4 seasons of shows moving forward unless they do exceptionally well.

I think shows that can replicate the success of a big bang theory will do fine which can then be syndicated. But yea shows which are premium channel only which can’t be syndicated easily, that will be the case.

I think shows that can replicate the success of a big bang theory will do fine which can then be syndicated. But yea shows which are premium channel only which can’t be syndicated easily, that will be the case.

Those are far and few in between now and instead we are just overloaded with shows that should in essence be a 2 hour movie.

zendaya negotiated het contract before season 3 iirc where she gets a bump to $1 per episode

so there are clauses in those contracts where they can renegotiate which sydney and elordi probably did

and sydney saying she cant afford not to work for 6 months is just rich white girl privilege (then tried to backpedal) she was worth a few mil already when she said that and shes already endorsing a bunch of stuff so she was gon get paid even if she stopped acting

zendaya negotiated het contract before season 3 iirc where she gets a bump to $1 per episode

so there are clauses in those contracts where they can renegotiate which sydney and elordi probably did

and sydney saying she cant afford not to work for 6 months is just rich white girl privilege (then tried to backpedal) she was worth a few mil already when she said that and shes already endorsing a bunch of stuff so she was gon get paid even if she stopped acting

I mean zendaya was a brand name before she did the show so it makes sense why she got to renegotiate. Sydney sweet was a nobody.

she still got a huge pay bump which is the point that they werent locked in for a salary for 3-4 years

sweeney and elordi are much bigger now too so i am sure their agents are renegotiating for a huge increase if they havent already

And y'all were so convinced s3 was gonna happen as scheduled...

Price of the brick gone up for the big names. Plus strike obviously hurt along with Angus' death.

Watched like 1.5 seasons, dope show, loved the dynamic between fezco and ashtray.

I couldn’t care less for sweeney’s role, though. Good actress but couldn’t stand the character she plays. Probably an unpopular opinion but if they got rid of cassie, i wouldn’t be upset

There was a new arc for Zendaya’s Rue, whose character in Levinson’s first pass had been relegated to the background in a somewhat surprising storyline about her working as a private detective, which HBO had immediately vetoed. Among many other ideas for the rewrites, Zendaya had pitched an idea in which Rue, who is now sober as a twentysomething young woman, would be a pregnancy surrogate. But insiders say the new scripts simply didn’t feel like the show tonally.

HBO has freed up the cast for the rest of 2024, promising to come back to them on Oct. 1 with a solid plan to begin filming in 2025. The shoot, if were it to happen, would tie up the cast for 25 weeks, and the season will likely be reduced from eight episodes to six — though if Levinson were to need more, HBO is open to it.

Back
Top Bottom