Euro Delivery Pics - 2011 BMW M3 Sedan

pimp.gif
  Very nice, and enjoy your ride OP!

My wife and I were in Munich last year and visited BMW Welt.  I'm an Audi guy, but the factory tour has me re-considering...it was that impressive!  I would love to go back to Munich and take delivery of a new BMW
devil.gif

One funny tidbit, the tour guide kept going on about how Americans always wanted the most powerful engine option available when ordering.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Very nice, and enjoy your ride OP!

My wife and I were in Munich last year and visited BMW Welt.  I'm an Audi guy, but the factory tour has me re-considering...it was that impressive!  I would love to go back to Munich and take delivery of a new BMW

One funny tidbit, the tour guide kept going on about how Americans always wanted the most powerful engine option available when ordering.

Agreed.  I noticed this driving around.  I didn't see too many M's on the road out there.  Gas is a lot more so that's probably why diesels are so popular. 

I saw a lot of 1 Series Hatchbacks out there.  There's even an XI which I didn't know existed. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by megatron

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the car cost you by getting it via euro delivery vs in the states? about how much did you spend on the trip and total?
i think this is something id like to experience in the near future.

The car was in the low $60's (almost $10k less than off a dealer lot).  The trip total came out to near $5k.  I know some people have literally flown in, taken delivery, dropped their car off and left within 12 hours to minimize travel costs. 
Not bad at all then, i wouldn't mind making it a nice vacation out of it. the wait for having your car delivered gotta be killer though
frown.gif

Thanks again everyone. I've been wanting an M for awhile and finally broke down and pulled the trigger.

Highly recommended program though. I got a good deal from a dealer in CA. Nothing like building the car to your own spec. Doubt I'll see too many Lemans Blue/ Fox Red M'S on the road (BMW discourages this color combo btw). It looks VERY good in person.

Could of leased you the car with these exact specifications for about 900/m. What are the shipping costs?

Originally Posted by famenycity1

Thanks again everyone. I've been wanting an M for awhile and finally broke down and pulled the trigger.

Highly recommended program though. I got a good deal from a dealer in CA. Nothing like building the car to your own spec. Doubt I'll see too many Lemans Blue/ Fox Red M'S on the road (BMW discourages this color combo btw). It looks VERY good in person.

Could of leased you the car with these exact specifications for about 900/m. What are the shipping costs?

Shipping is included with the price of the car. 

Originally Posted by kiendienn

I'm more interested in your S60, pics and upgrades? 
nerd.gif

Here you go:

It's an '06 (my winter set up) w/ 88,xxx miles on it now 
eek.gif
.  I added the OEM Bodykit after purchase. Front mount intecooler, downpipe & exhaust are all aftermarket though. 

Weird though.  When I got back to WA and drove the S60 R, it didn't feel VERY slow compared to the M (like I thought). 

Nice.  I just picked this up last weekend - 550i with an M package (can't get an M5 in the US yet).  Waited 2.5 months for it to be built and went with the Ferric Grey 20" rims and black grill:

Nice HOVKid.  I haven't seen any F10 550i's yet.  Was the car delivered with the black grill and those wheels?  Nice set up there man. 
pimp.gif

I'm really liking the look of the new 5 series. 
nerd.gif

sweet ride bruza..loving the color combo! any other pictures from your trip? planning to do european delivery for my wife's bmw next year.

Nice HOVKid.  I haven't seen any F10 550i's yet.  Was the car delivered with the black grill and those wheels?  Nice set up there man. 
pimp.gif

I'm really liking the look of the new 5 series. 
nerd.gif

Thanks man.   The grill and rims were accessories I had to buy separately but I had them put on (along with the tint done at the dealership) before I picked it up so it would be delivered that way.

The M package is dope but wish it was a real M5.  The M package came with increased top speed limiter, the M aero kit, M steering wheel, arthracite headliner and M doorsills.    Out the door an M5 is like $120k...I didn't want to throw it down like that and I wanted the car asap.

Originally Posted by LiLkOoJ725

sweet ride bruza..loving the color combo! any other pictures from your trip? planning to do european delivery for my wife's bmw next year.
Yea I'll try and post the other pics.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Nice.  I just picked this up last weekend - 550i with an M package (can't get an M5 in the US yet).  Waited 2.5 months for it to be built and went with the Ferric Grey 20" rims and black grill:
Dat F10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and LMB E92 in the back
pimp.gif

You gonna cop that clear tail-lights also?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOVKid with the "humble brag" thread jack

the new 5 is SOOOOO serious.

the best whip BMW has right now in their line, those wheels look better than the stock ones on the new m5 to HOV nice upgrade.

well those are 20s compared to 18s stock on the new m5. i know they cost a pretty penny from the factory. nice

i dunno if its maybe cause the car is black but that looks a lot more aggressive than the 3, i dunno this new 5 just looks mean

AI Audi

Thanks bro.  Lease was up on the '09 A4 so my wife convinced me to step it up and finally spend some cash on myself.

I didn't want to step into another Audi.  It was great car but the S4 is kinda weak (looks just like an A4) and the A6 is basically a little larger A4.  Wanted to switch it up.  Considered the A8 for a minute but to really do that car right you are at $110k.

And yeah, when I told the dude at the dealership I wanted the 20" ferrric grey rims he was like "You understand with the M package on the 550i you get M rims?"  I laughed.  Had to go with these. 

Also, the car isn't black.  Its called "Carbon Black."  It has a hint of blue in it, basically like the color of old school carbon paper before copiers came out.  You can only get the color with the M package.  It was kinda funny when I picked it up.  The people next to me were picking up a 535i and looked over at the guy walking me through the car and said "What the hell is that thing?  What color is that??" 

Anyway, back to the dude's thread.  I did not mean to threadjack. 

X > ML

M > AMG

SL > 6 Series

S Class > 7 Series

BMW and MB are neck and neck.

Congrats on the pick up.

Originally Posted by somekid0287

That's a boss move lol , I want to know what do you do for a living, congrats on the car

Anyone care to explain why this question always comes up whenever some buys something expensive?   
laugh.gif

Anyway congrats bruza on the pickup. Nice to see Longhorns doing big things 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom