European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Oh jeeze, I forgot they picked up Dos Santos. Do they still have Lennon? Tottenham always seems to be on the brink of top 3-4. They remind me of Chelseapre-Russian Oil Tycoon.

man utd vs real madrid may 2008 at the olimpico. whoos going?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

id travel for that. Im learning Italian
pimp.gif

BUT! Santiago Bernabeu 2010 sounds mighty fine as well.

Next time we play Fifa, Real Madrid vs. Man Utd at Olimpico lol.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

spurs is looking dangerous but im sure they will find a way to screw up
laugh.gif
for real, i've learned to not get my hopes up toohigh
embarassed.gif

Thank god Ronaldo's stayin!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Can't wait to hear that Viva Ronaldo chant ring in Old Trafford again!

Originally Posted by Malloy19

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yeah..for only one season...he's not even gunan play with the desire for us this year....that Freakin Wanker!
I think this will also be Fergies last season along with, Giggs, Gary Neville, and Paul Scholes..

Originally Posted by Malloy19

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is "viva" a Portuguese word as well, or are ManU fans just ignorant?

I'm praying that Arsenal makes one more good signing. I'm not getting my hopes too high, though.

Has anyone made a play for Denis Kolodin or Pavlyuchenko yet?

The way those guys played in the Euro cup I though some team would have taken a flier.

lol... though Messi pulled an AWOL on Barca when he showed up in SHanghai... but they ultimately gave in, so all is good I suppose...

interestingly enough, Ronaldo actually appologized for the trouble he caused between ManU and Real?

"What I said publicly, which was maybe a little naive, I take total responsibility for."

didn't expect this from him... strange indeed.

-Fulham finally complete £10.5m deal for Andrew Johnson

-Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of left-back Nicky Shorey from Reading on a three-year deal with Middlesbrough defender Luke Young expected to join himimminently

-Chelsea are closing in on Real Madrid's want-away winger Robinho after reportedly making a bid for the Brazilian international. Sky Sports News claimsthat the Blues have put up £19.7million for the midfielder

On a side note, maybe its just me but i dont think robinho will hold up all to well in the prem. la liga is a much more indivdual game with the prem being veryphysical and quicker. idk if he will have the same success. just my thoughts though...

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

I'm praying that Arsenal makes one more good signing. I'm not getting my hopes too high, though.

prob not going to happen. be satisfied with nasri i guess.

Woooord.
laugh.gif
No way in hell Scrooge McWenger is spending any more money this season.

Originally Posted by pay jape

robinho is going to beast on the prem league...
too early to say, as previous posters note, he might not fare that well, either he'll blow up at the premier, due to the high intensity footbal,or bust...

btw, @@$ is up with Barcas drama with Eto, let the bastard go gat dammiiitt
tired.gif

damn with all these injuries to ronaldo, rooney and obviously saha we need a classic finishing striker badly. lol how sick would RVN look on thisroster....asking 30 mil for berbatov is just crazy, but i would love to see him at OT

Impressive comeback by the gunners right now... down 2-0 to Ajax... but have just taken the lead 3-2... not really an indication of anything, but clean passingleading up to the goal is always nice to watch...

i'm guessing Sir Alex will play Ronaldo sparingly this coming season...and scout the market for his replacement...
Nani's good,but he's not the finished article yet...

personally,i think Quaresma would be ideal...he had a good Euro campaign,plus he's pretty much in the same mould as Ronaldo...

Back
Top Bottom