European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Benzema is a Beast!!!! but bruv...do you really have to hope that Lyon will do good in Ligue 1?? They have been beastin in that league for 7 seasons in a row!!!! What is the Word for Ben Arfa?? I heard that Lyon declined the offer from Arsenal..and Now I heard he's might sign to Marselle..did that deal go through yet??
Ben Arfa to Marseille is done. Hes being brought in to replace Nasri.

laugh.gif
just saw this on the Gossip:

A wealthy construction company run by the family of terrorist Osama bin Laden has emerged as a front-runner to buy NewcastleUnited. (Mail on Sunday)

Damn British tabloids
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Did Christiano Ronaldo join Real Madrid?

Nah....RONALDO is not for sale!!! The club is not going to sell him to Madrid....Ronaldo says that it had always been a dream to play for Real Madrid, andhe wants to Play. But it's not up to his choice to transfer. It's the Clubs choice to let him go or not...Ronaldo is still on contract with Man Unitedtil 2011.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by DubbAi

Nice to see Benzema staying at Lyon. I really enjoy watching Lyon play, they're such an under-rated team. I hope they do very well in the Ligue 1 and CL next season.
smile.gif

Benzema is a Beast!!!! but bruv...do you really have to hope that Lyon will do good in Ligue 1?? They have been beastin in that league for 7 seasons in a row!!!! What is the Word for Ben Arfa?? I heard that Lyon declined the offer from Arsenal..and Now I heard he's might sign to Marselle..did that deal go through yet??

Yeah man, I do, I like Lyon and Marseille, as long as them two teams do good in Ligue 1 I'm happy for them. I expect PSG, Bordeaux, and Monaco to all play very well next season, but I do believe Lyon will win Ligue 1. Marseille imo, won't have a chance next season. Cisse is still not 100%, loss of Nasri, and who knows what else will curse them. We shall see.
Honestly, Lyon will have Ligue 1 on lock for next 4 years!! hhahaa errm Marseille will prolly finish third...and Bordeauz, PSG, and Manaco will bealright...but I can only see Lyon bein successful in that league. Cisse is rubbish IMO...Niang is a Class striker for Marseille...I think after this seasonhe's gone to a bigger club...but Don't sleep on Caene! thats a club on the rise for Ligue 1....they got some dude on there named Yohan Goufran(Ispelled his name wrong) he's really class!!! and they got some other class player on that club as well...so watch out for them.

F***EN Hell Man!!!! I heard Arsenal..is on the move for Arshavin!!!!!

I hope NOT!!!

Nice to see Benzema staying at Lyon. I really enjoy watching Lyon play, they're such an under-rated team. I hope they do very well in the Ligue 1 and CL next season.
smile.gif

Benzema is garbage. I only saw him in euro and he was nothing specail. at least imo.

I PRAY Ronnie stays. The article on Manutd.com has his sister saying that he wants to stay now. I can't wait for the EPL season to start, so much talent inthe leauge right now that its seems to be the best season in a long time I think. I hate to say it but Arsenal is going to be a force to reckon with thisseason, all their young talent is amazing, and adding Nasri to that lineup next to Fabregas is gone be dope. And now they are goin after Arshavin? Man Utdbetter be very prepared this year if we want to three peat. Whens the kick off date? Is the Community Shield the first game ? Champions leauge re-match,definetly going to tune into that.

Benzema is garbage. I only saw him in euro and he was nothing specail. at least imo.
Never judge a player based on one tournament..

Example, Loca Toni was horrific at Euro 08 but he had a great season.

or

Milan Baros always plays at a higher level for his country than his club.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

smile.gif

I don't even know what to say to this comment.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

I PRAY Ronnie stays. The article on Manutd.com has his sister saying that he wants to stay now. I can't wait for the EPL season to start, so much talent in the leauge right now that its seems to be the best season in a long time I think. I hate to say it but Arsenal is going to be a force to reckon with this season, all their young talent is amazing, and adding Nasri to that lineup next to Fabregas is gone be dope. And now they are goin after Arshavin? Man Utd better be very prepared this year if we want to three peat. Whens the kick off date? Is the Community Shield the first game ? Champions leauge re-match, definetly going to tune into that.

The Season Starts August 16th..and we got Newcastle at Home!!! but no Ronaldo..bcuz he has foot surgery..so he'll gone the first three games..and NoNani bcuz he got Red Carded against West Ham in May..so he'll be out one game...

the Community sheild should be the week b4 the season starts....and we're playin Portsmouth....

Fergie Needs to get in there and sign atleast one class Player!! we really need a Striker...we haven't signed Teves on a solid deal yet..so..if we dontsign him atleast..then back to London (West Ham) Teves goes....

smile.gif

Henri must be a casual spectator when it comes to Footy....BENZEMA is PURE CLASS!!!!!!!!
just bcuz his performance in the Euro's was wack..doesn't mean that he's a rubbish player....to be honest..the whole French team was Rubbish...butFrance they got Mad Talent..and Class players!!! their Manager just sucks...The Manager for France cost them the Euro's....notBenzema..Henry..Ribery..Gouvou..Gallas..Mouloda or whoever else

IMO Hunteelar would get ran over in the EPL......He can finish..but physicaly he's weak!! he's gets tossed around..and he has no pase.....

Our lads at United we like to push up alot...and we're good at counter attackin....if we had Hunteelar.....he would slow us down a bit....

there's bette strikers out there......

smile.gif

Henri must be a casual spectator when it comes to Footy....BENZEMA is PURE CLASS!!!!!!!!
just bcuz his performance in the Euro's was wack..doesn't mean that he's a rubbish player....to be honest..the whole French team was Rubbish...but France they got Mad Talent..and Class players!!! their Manager just sucks...The Manager for France cost them the Euro's....not Benzema..Henry..Ribery..Gouvou..Gallas..Mouloda or whoever else

this is true. i never really watch the french league or nor do i care for it. its just very dissapointing when i hear great things and then see his poorshowing at euro.
ohwell.gif

Dubai: How come we play Portsmouth in the Community Shield? I thought that game was for the winner and the runner up in the leauge standings the prior year?Thats why I thought we had the Blues. And as for Hunteelar being weak, i think if Roben Van persie can fair in the leauge, being as frail as he looks, thenHunteelar will do just fine. But to be completely honest, I dont see United signing anyone this go round, it just doesnt seem like there making any type of bigpush. I hope Ronaldo can recover quickly from the surgery and be at top form when he comes back. Can't wait to hear that Viva Ronaldo chant at Old Traffordagain.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

And as for Hunteelar being weak, i think if Roben Van persie can fair in the leauge, being as frail as he looks, then Hunteelar will do just fine. But to be completely honest, I dont see United signing anyone this go round, it just doesnt seem like there making any type of big push.

While RVP can play fairly well in the league, he is still frail (see: injuries). Isn't Tevez on loan from West Ham though? Or am I purely mistaken? Notsigning him to a contract would leave a slot open for someone to fill in striker. Even though Man U has an abundance of forwards I can't think of anyoneconsistent enough to replace Tevez's spot. Saha? Guy is never healthy. Who knows I'm just rambling anyways (definitely not a ManU fan)

tevez is on a 2 year loan from west ham. you know he isn't going back there. they gave us the option to keep him after 2 years if we pay £30m

Best believe United will lock Tevez up long term. Him and Rooney's chemistry up there is undeniable. They are both very aggresive forwards, especially whenit comes to winning the ball on a 1v1 challenge, you can always bet on them winning it.

Airjordan: Whats up with Giovanni Rossi? Does this kid have talent? When will he see some first team action?

i think if Roben Van persie can fair in the leauge, being as frail as he looks is

Uhhhh, yeah. He fairs real well in the league, but he's fragile as hell. He's played in 54 matches the last 2 years, thats about HALF ofthe matches we played in that time. Not saying he should be playing 50 a season, but he should be playing more than that.

I hope Madrid sign CRonaldo.

Im not a fan of his, Manchester United or Madrid, but I want to see what he can do in Spain. I think he's completed his challenges in ManU. And plus, thistransfer has the possibilty to be the most expensive ever.

I honestly think if he were to remain at United, he will try to compare this next coming season to last one instead of focusing on something new, he'llhave the same environment etc.

But @ Madrid he has a new team, etc. He may have difficulty adapting to their style or his role in the team? But surely, it won't take that long, not longas a certain fool in Barca, thats whats up. lol.

Back
Top Bottom