European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

^ yep.

Look what Barcelona is doing.

Btw, whats the status with R10s jersey? I heard Nike may pay out Seedorf due to his contract with Nike.

AC Milan's midfield is ridiculous...Ronnie, Kaka, Duck, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattusso the bulldozer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant wait to see them in the Champions League next season...er...UEFA Cup
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think Milan will go with a 4-3-2-1 with Pirlo at center mid and Flamini, Gattuso, Ambrosini rotating for the 2 spots on either side of him. Kaka and R10 in aforward/attacking midfield position with Seedorf spot starting. Then Pato starting up top with Inzaghi and Borriello rotating.

So whats the word on Drogba?

Is he going to stay. I haven't been able to keep up?

Any truth to the Eto'o rumors coming to Chelsea?

I know this is off topic, but I figured this would be the best place to ask, is there anywhere that sells Barcelona gear, particularly jerseys in sizesequivalent to a 2 or 3XL U.S.?

Yesterday Drogba said he'd decide what he wants to do within 10 days. Barca, Milan, and Inter are all interested, but staying at Chelsea might be best forhim.

laugh.gif
Barca did good getting rid of Ronnie at this time. He's 28now, he's not fooling defenders anymore. Gives them a lot more money to spend, Ronnie was dead wood for them. As a Madridista, I am frightened at who they will buy next. I'm really pissed to hear Robinho's name mentioned.

Milan will finish third next season.
laugh.gif
@ them not addressing their backline.

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Rooney overrated? In the goal department I think you have a case, but it's not all about the goals. What that guy brings to the pitch is unreplacable, with his physical play ,his emotion, and he never gives up on a play. I'll take Rooney in my starting 11 before I do alot of these world class strikers. I wonder if he will finish his career at Untd, it's along time away though.

grin.gif

other than being "unreplacable" this man is right. I dont care too much for ManU, but Rooney has the potential to do big things if he matures. Ronney does a lot of the intangibles that the rest of the team feeds off of. Its hard to get a man like that on the pitch.

Spurs will definitely miss Berbs though. Any team to land such a talented striker is lucky. Depending on the number of starts, easily a 20 goal season. First Carrick, and now Berbs. Spurs are developing some talented ManU players.
tired.gif

exactly if you watched the games rooney does the little things and is a great passer....he started that ronaldo header in roma beautifily

Did you guys see that interview with Alex Ferguson a couple nights ago on Setanta?

He admitted to purposely raising bids of players just so other teams had to pay more lol. He wouldn't mention when and with what teams he did this with.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

exactly if you watched the games rooney does the little things and is a great passer....he started that ronaldo header in roma beautifily

Rooney isn't getting paid to be a great passer. Once CR7 leaves, ManU will get some new star forwards and Rooney will be overshadowed.

Real Madrid will continue their efforts to unsettle Ronaldo in a bid to prise him away from Manchester United amid claims that the transfer hasentered its "final stages" and could be completed in August. (Spanish newspaper Marca, 1454 BST).

Milan have issued a statement declaring that "Kaka is absolutely not for sale" amid reports he is set to join Chelsea for around £80m. (AC Milanofficial website, 1416 BST)
Inter Milan will make a move for Liverpool's Xabi Alonso if they fail in their bid to prise Frank Lampard away from Chelsea. (Channel 4 FootballItalia, 1103 BST)

Didier Drogba also appears to be on his way out of Stamford Bridge after Barcelona made an enquiry for the striker. (Daily Star)

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

AC Milan's midfield is ridiculous...Ronnie, Kaka, Duck, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattusso the bulldozer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Duck is more of a striker, no?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is he? I didn't watch many AC Milan games last season. When I saw him at the U-20 World Cup he looked like he was playing as an attackingmidfielder.

BTW, Argentina is to Inter Milan what Brazil is to AC Milan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I hope Ronaldo stays with United... is there a chance that they end up not selling him?
I really dont think they will sell R7 this year, but i think after this one hes as good as gone. But I really hope he stays to. Random Question: Anyonewho plays, have you ever played in the Dallas Cup? Or Surf cup in san diego,ca?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is he? I didn't watch many AC Milan games last season. When I saw him at the U-20 World Cup he looked like he was playing as an attacking midfielder.

BTW, Argentina is to Inter Milan what Brazil is to AC Milan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
slowly but surely.

Pato is a striker and he plays that role for Milan. Sometimes, he plays off to the left because he likes to cut in with his right foot. I don't followBrazil, so not sure what his role is for them or their tactics.

Aguero's agent said a top English club has talked with them about approaching Atletico with a bid. They have ruled out Chelsea. I don't thinkthere's really any new Pandev news that would point to a transfer. Lazio desperately want to keep him, but I think there was some conflict between the twoduring last season over a contract extension.

I cant see Aguero moving after only one season in Spain. If his agent isn't lying, I think the 2 English teams most interested in Aguero would beTottenham and Liverpool.

AC Milan: Ronnie, Pato, Kaka, Ronaldo

Inter: Zanetti, Cruz, Cambiasso, Samuel?

Who else is missing?

eek.gif

Ronaldo isnt under contract with AC Milan. Are Dida, and Serginho still there?

I can think of Inter: Burdisso, Solari (leaving on free supposedly)

Sergio Aguero has been at Atletico for 2 seasons. I believe hes been quoted as saying that he wants to stay with them for one or two more years. The fact isthat Atletcio have made some nice moves thus far: Sinama, Coupet, Heitinga, Ujfalusi, Assuncao, Santiago Solari?
and are now in search of a midfield star: David Silva, Lucho Gonzales, van der Vaart, and Juan Roman Riquelme have been mentioned. Riquelme almost transferedthere last year. Assuming they can perform up to their potential on paper. I wouldnt be surprised if Aguero stayed for some time.

I wouldnt mind it either, hes a hell of player to have in La Liga and he seems to own Barcelona.

The Latest Marca story is that Robinho will renew his contract with Real Madrid for 5 years incase the CR transfer fails. However, the story mentions that ifCristiano does come to Madrid, Robinho will be sold to Chelsea for a Golden fee. His salary will go from 1.8M to 3M a year. Peter Kenyon has confirmed theinterest in Robinho whilst denying interest in Kaka'.

Sport claims that Barcelona have reached a personal agreement with Didier Drogba. They seem hell bent on ridding themselves of Samuel Eto'o.

Not mentioned but a couple days old.. Roma are indeed interested in Julio Baptista. His transfer would certainly bring van der Vaart closer to Madrid. RobertoSoldado is nearing a transfer to Getafe for 8M Euro. Benfica, Roma, Fiorentina, Juventus interested in Royston Drenthe.

Back
Top Bottom