Evan Turner is gonna end up one of the biggest draft busts of all time...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by StillIn729

bump
Why? I will admit I kinda lost track of what hes been doing recently. But form the box score yesterday he dropped 10 points in 32 minutes and had 5 TOs. Thats not a good line at all.

Has he been back to playing like has was for that short stretch recently? Or was that a "I told you he wasnt gonna keep it up" bump?

I just don't see him being a good NBA player; he's not a star caliber player and he can't play w/o the ball in his hands...he looks lost if he isn't handling the ball; this isn't OSU anymore 

bump
Why? I will admit I kinda lost track of what hes been doing recently. But form the box score yesterday he dropped 10 points in 32 minutes and had 5 TOs. Thats not a good line at all.

Has he been back to playing like has was for that short stretch recently? Or was that a "I told you he wasnt gonna keep it up" bump?

I just don't see him being a good NBA player; he's not a star caliber player and he can't play w/o the ball in his hands...he looks lost if he isn't handling the ball; this isn't OSU anymore 
O ok, I agree with you. I was just reading back on the previous posts from the good run he was on and it looked like you were defending him.

bump

O ok, I agree with you. I was just reading back on the previous posts from the good run he was on and it looked like you were defending him.

I  was cautiously optimistic; someone bumped this thread after two solid games like he was all the sudden a perennial all star
I do think they should trade Jrue and just see what he can do on an every game basis because this team now is clearly in need of an overhaul 

I  was cautiously optimistic; someone bumped this thread after two solid games like he was all the sudden a perennial all star
I do think they should trade Jrue and just see what he can do on an every game basis because this team now is clearly in need of an overhaul 

Yea like I said I hadnt payed much attention to the Sixers play outside of scoreboard watching because of the Knicks. But yea im not sure what happened to you guys as of late. But something has to be done. Sometimes you just need something to shake things up and you've tried the coaching thing many times. Its time to start shaking up the talent and see what happens at this point.

Yea like I said I hadnt payed much attention to the Sixers play outside of scoreboard watching because of the Knicks. But yea im not sure what happened to you guys as of late. But something has to be done. Sometimes you just need something to shake things up and you've tried the coaching thing many times. Its time to start shaking up the talent and see what happens at this point.

Isn't dude only like 23,24 and he's averaging 9 pts 6 rbs... And in a position that's locked up on the team?? Kinda early to be talking about a bust. Just sayin

Isn't dude only like 23,24 and he's averaging 9 pts 6 rbs... And in a position that's locked up on the team?? Kinda early to be talking about a bust. Just sayin

I remember before he came into the league Kobe was gassin him up, saying he was the most NBA ready player he has seen in a while...

I remember before he came into the league Kobe was gassin him up, saying he was the most NBA ready player he has seen in a while...

When Collins put him in the starting lineup he was amazing for the first 4-5 games, but he's since come back down to earth

When Collins put him in the starting lineup he was amazing for the first 4-5 games, but he's since come back down to earth

yes, plz jus give Ev JRues job and ship him out. Jrue aint bad but he should be comin off the bench.

sidenote: Jrue commits some of the worst fouls in the entire NBA. its like he forgets hes in an NBA game and the And1s count

yes, plz jus give Ev JRues job and ship him out. Jrue aint bad but he should be comin off the bench.

sidenote: Jrue commits some of the worst fouls in the entire NBA. its like he forgets hes in an NBA game and the And1s count

I actually JUST read through the first 3 pages of this thread....omg.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Yea plus Jrue spends his money like he is Lebron or something, buying all those whips and houses, makes me sick ...

Yea plus Jrue spends his money like he is Lebron or something, buying all those whips and houses, makes me sick ...

its only the mans second year, you gotta give hime more than one full year and 2/3 of a season too early to call plus Philly a young team maybe he docent fit the team well you gotta look at it from different angles but yes you have the freedom of thought I'm just saying give the guy another year especially with this lockout

its only the mans second year, you gotta give hime more than one full year and 2/3 of a season too early to call plus Philly a young team maybe he docent fit the team well you gotta look at it from different angles but yes you have the freedom of thought I'm just saying give the guy another year especially with this lockout

Dude is playing excellent in this series. I might have to say he's number 1 option on this team as far as their offense goes. He was my fav player coming out the draft. Good to see him being an important role in that Philly squad.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Exactly , dude running around spending his own hard earned money on houses and cars....he's got a lotta %$#&^# nerve
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its sad that type of stuff upsets you bro, i mean its 1 thing to hate these dude for their play but how they spend money too!! Thats weak cmon get a grip fam.

Originally Posted by truthteller

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Exactly , dude running around spending his own hard earned money on houses and cars....he's got a lotta %$#&^# nerve
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its sad that type of stuff upsets you bro, i mean its 1 thing to hate these dude for their play but how they spend money too!! Thats weak cmon get a grip fam.
....said, truthteller. ......
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom