Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

tumblr_m9uqmqJebG1qel8c4o1_500.jpg

mean.gif

WHAT IS HE DOING?

This is what happens when you think that you are about to lose everything, you become desperate, then begin to do silly things like trying to hold onto things that you think may save you. I'd bet that he thinks that his downfall began, once he got into trouble with that woman, and that he may be able to turn it around, if he wins her back. I know dudes like this, and they are pathetic. Instead of shaking it off, getting your game back, then moving on to the next, they lay there in disrepair. Now he's 'simpin, nothing but a trick. He needs her acknowledgement, and it shows you how wack he was in the first place. All that bravado was nothing but an act. 

Let this be a lesson to all of you who stay sweatin' all these internet hookah's, calling them dimez and whatnot, these women ain't got nothing down there that you've never seen before, and if you flinch, they've got you.

I've got 99 problems son...  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
. Marriage is for the poor to middle class man point blank period no two ways about it. There is simply no possible way anyone can convince me otherwise. I know from first hand experience that rich men whatever their age constanly have a steady stream of women from all age groups willing to take care of them physically,mentally and spiritually. Women just by nature cannot deny a provider, it has nothing to do with being a gold digger or not. In our society where money is the mythical cure all for all wrongs and pains it ultimately becomes too inticing for most women of any caliber to deny a really well off dude. Chicks will serve a guy they have no genuine attraction to just off the strength that he has bread. So why in gods name would a man of any remote intelligence commit his earnings and livelihood to one particular woman? Some might say love, but I'll ask you. Do you honestly think a woman that genuinely loves you would force you to put a ring on her finger and if you refuse to she will leave you for good even though you are worth several million dollars? What one has to understand is that their are different levels of gold digger. Every woman is a gold digger, im sorry but it's their nature. What a man has to do is know what type of gold digger he is dealing with and establish the lines.Frankly most women just want to be fed,entertained, intrigued and feel comfortable enough to let their guard down with a guy. A guy worth millions can do all of these things with any woman but it's all about the expense. Keep in mind that 95% of the women that you date are going to have absolutely no clue to what a wealthy lifestyle contains so going above and beyond buying her bags and paying her rent is absolutely unneccessary. Hell most chicks have never eaten at a 3 star star restaurant let alone a 5. Broads think going to the cheesecake factory for their birthday is doing it for gods sake! Where Chad messed up is that he went after a seasoned vet in the gold digger game. This woman had already been spoiled and exposed to a lifestyle of material wealth. That is a no no. You be the guy that exposes chicks to the upscale lifestyle not the guy that gets the ones that have already been exposed. You set the tone and standard for what is exceptable to spend and introduce her to. The world is filled with "green" women that are fine as hell from every walk of life possible. Hell you don't even have to be rich for most parts of the world to be swimming in a sea of vagina but being rich pretty much is proverbial overkill. It's like, "hey, I'm in Barcelona I can sleep with this dime and I'm over here staying in a hostile with 3 other dudes." To, "hey I'm going to sleep with all of these dimes on the same night because I'm staying in a presendential suite and i have room,food, drugs and drink" . Either way you're getting laid money just allows you to get overly laid. Moral of the story, don't be a dumb ma****a. Women 9 times out of 10 are a liability regardless. That 1 out the 10 is the one you procreate with if you decide to because she actually has sense and brings things to the table.

Women 9 times out of 10 are a liability regardless. That 1 out the 10 is the one you procreate with if you decide to because she actually has sense and brings things to the table.
Real ****.
pimp.gif
Majority of these birds will choose up so don't waste time or lose sleep over that 9/10.

. Marriage is for the poor to middle class man point blank period no two ways about it. There is simply no possible way anyone can convince me otherwise. I know from first hand experience that rich men whatever their age constanly have a steady stream of women from all age groups willing to take care of them physically,mentally and spiritually. Women just by nature cannot deny a provider, it has nothing to do with being a gold digger or not. In our society where money is the mythical cure all for all wrongs and pains it ultimately becomes too inticing for most women of any caliber to deny a really well off dude. Chicks will serve a guy they have no genuine attraction to just off the strength that he has bread. So why in gods name would a man of any remote intelligence commit his earnings and livelihood to one particular woman? Some might say love, but I'll ask you. Do you honestly think a woman that genuinely loves you would force you to put a ring on her finger and if you refuse to she will leave you for good even though you are worth several million dollars? What one has to understand is that their are different levels of gold digger. Every woman is a gold digger, im sorry but it's their nature. What a man has to do is know what type of gold digger he is dealing with and establish the lines.Frankly most women just want to be fed,entertained, intrigued and feel comfortable enough to let their guard down with a guy. A guy worth millions can do all of these things with any woman but it's all about the expense. Keep in mind that 95% of the women that you date are going to have absolutely no clue to what a wealthy lifestyle contains so going above and beyond buying her bags and paying her rent is absolutely unneccessary. Hell most chicks have never eaten at a 3 star star restaurant let alone a 5. Broads think going to the cheesecake factory for their birthday is doing it for gods sake! Where Chad messed up is that he went after a seasoned vet in the gold digger game. This woman had already been spoiled and exposed to a lifestyle of material wealth. That is a no no. You be the guy that exposes chicks to the upscale lifestyle not the guy that gets the ones that have already been exposed. You set the tone and standard for what is exceptable to spend and introduce her to. The world is filled with "green" women that are fine as hell from every walk of life possible. Hell you don't even have to be rich for most parts of the world to be swimming in a sea of vagina but being rich pretty much is proverbial overkill. It's like, "hey, I'm in Barcelona I can sleep with this dime and I'm over here staying in a hostile with 3 other dudes." To, "hey I'm going to sleep with all of these dimes on the same night because I'm staying in a presendential suite and i have room,food, drugs and drink" . Either way you're getting laid money just allows you to get overly laid. Moral of the story, don't be a dumb ma****a. Women 9 times out of 10 are a liability regardless. That 1 out the 10 is the one you procreate with if you decide to because she actually has sense and brings things to the table.

Bruh, you needa write a book or get a radio show or something.

Way to much knowledge was just dropped.

Last edited:
Bruh, you needa write a book or get a radio show or something.
Way to much knowledge was just dropped.
 I mean if you all didn't already know this then sorry for ya. Maybe its just me but this dude pharoah is just spitting common sense, no hate bruh.

Hes ******ed. What does getting a tattoo of Evelyn prove? That he really loves her and he didnt meant to headbutt her or cheat? smh

*'Zo gif* 

I mean if you all didn't already know this then sorry for ya. Maybe its just me but this dude pharoah is just spitting common sense, no hate bruh.

I mean I KNOW, but apparently the general population doesn't, as shown time and time again.

Common sense ain't common.

some ppl will never learn, she aint even gon want dude if he dont get signed by anutha team, wake up ocho

I mean I KNOW, but apparently the general population doesn't, as shown time and time again.

Common sense ain't common.

Exactly. All the stuff he said (and a lot of stuff he says in other posts) is common sense, but if you could go to college to get a degree in common sense, do you realize how many people would fail and drop out? Posts like that need to be mass produced so people can learn.

Back
Top Bottom