Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Damn this HArd Knocks Chad is saying alot of stuff that seems to foreshadow his demise. It could be the editing but he's saying it. 

Did you guys see the coach Pat him on the back before he cut 85. I had a coworker that always got unnerved when some one patted him on the back because he said "A pat on the back leads to a kick in the a ss" which really rang true in that moment 

Last edited:
I always knew Chad made a mistake wifen up that bird. 
mean.gif

oh yea Hard Knocks airs on Tuesdays right? i knew i forgot to watch something lol

chad was my favorite player in high school, i was happy he was with the dolphins had big dreams for him and reggie this year :smh:

Basketball wives... any "TV WIFE" is bad news. I knew she was a trap. I feel sorry for dude, but i bet the wops was good while it lasts. 8)

Its unfortunate but I don't feel sorry for either one of them.

He wants to be a reality star so he got with one.

She's clearly violent and a complete ***** so while it sucks he hit her it's hard to feel bad when she was so mean to other people.

I'm not saying she deserved it for being mean but it's hard to feel bad for someone who has not problem throwing glasses and telling people they are going to tag them every time they come around.

I do respect her for leaving immediately. Just cuz you never know how much worse it could be if there's a next time.

I don't think he deserves to lose his job but he went in this willingly. All her cards were on the table. We all watched and knew what she was and what she was about. If it wasn't this probably would have been something else to end it.

I know they are both sick they lost that show tho.

I feel REALLY bad for duke. Watching that vid of coach cutting him was surreal, ****, HBO must be doing this **** on the spot, ***** JUST got cut and that **** is already on YouTube :lol:. I hope he bounces back, I know he can.

Let this be a lesson to other players. Ball and get your paper, thats it. Dont worry about being famous and all this other ****.

Look at Fitz. He keeps a low profile off the field, he's a real pro, he's one of the best in the league and he's stacking millions.

^ Thanks.

Ive seen pretty much all the basketball wives EP, and yeah, Evelyn does carry herself as a ratchet, non motheru******g factor *** female, but that's what Chad liked about her, he KNEW that, and he KNEW what he was getting into. I still believe Evelyn provoked that ***** to go ham on her forehead. Probably all in his face, yelling, screaming, pointing, probably put her finger on his forehead and pushed it (I HATE THAT ****) and Chad just went in.

Sucks, but yo, we got room in San Fran Chad, reup with us, we about that chip this year :pimp:

I'm not a fan of Stephen A. and Skip, but Stephen A was saying something everyone who is chastising Ocho should take into consideration. (Talking about outside of NT, because NT is on that team #EXONERATEOCHO :pimp: )

Ocho has had a clean record for the entire time he has been in the league. Regardless of whatever happened in college. Plus when he was working out for Miami, he was looking INCREDIBLE. The way someone would play if they were in a good position with their personal life, health, and situation. Evelyn on the other hand is on TV fighting with other gold digging garden tools. Cursing them out, fighting, slapping, and getting into confrontations.

How and why did mild mannered Chad -who was being good and doing everything right, about to make a statement playing for a new franchise- get into a confrontation with Evelyn in the car in the first place? I hope whatever court this goes in takes that into consideration. Then again, this woman IS on TV acting like she does and has a HISTORY, but Chad STILL married her. :smh:

Some women bring the beast out of men. Evelyn is a pistol and Chad knew that before he married her. Its unfortunate but Evelyn about to walk away with a lot of his money after 2 months of marriage. 

I'm not a fan of Stephen A. and Skip, but Stephen A was saying something everyone who is chastising Ocho should take into consideration. (Talking about outside of NT, because NT is on that team #EXONERATEOCHO
pimp.gif
)
Ocho has had a clean record for the entire time he has been in the league. Regardless of whatever happened in college. Plus when he was working out for Miami, he was looking INCREDIBLE. The way someone would play if they were in a good position with their personal life, health, and situation. Evelyn on the other hand is on TV fighting with other gold digging garden tools. Cursing them out, fighting, slapping, and getting into confrontations.
How and why did mild mannered Chad -who was being good and doing everything right, about to make a statement playing for a new franchise- get into a confrontation with Evelyn in the car in the first place? I hope whatever court this goes in takes that into consideration. Then again, this woman IS on TV acting like she does and has a HISTORY, but Chad STILL married her.
mean.gif
because that female is worth nothing, shes damn near naked on the first page

a woman that holds on to her good looks for very long is very rare(Stacy Dash)(natural beauty),,, men on the other hand get more defined as they get older.

never wife/court/date a female that seeks work based on her looks or her body. They're always miserable AF!!! and once those looks start to fade her income will be like night and day.

lost his career after less than 2 months of marriage

facing divorce

damn he put himself in a trick bag, should have gotten a fine looking homely girl.

I cant stand this bird Evelyn now that I look at it

you mean to tell me a man who has had NO problems at all in the NFL on and off the field all of a sudden he gets with this bird and the table turns

Chad always been good with people

Vs.

This chick

^
Everyone knew she was pure trash. Look at how she acts on tv. She lacks any kind of dignity or integrity.

Back
Top Bottom