Even a broken clock is right atleast two times a day

So I woke up this am and the 1st thing I said (Weezy Voice) "Can't See YouLil _'s The Money In The Way" (Weezy Voice) yea I know it was random and has nothing to do with this post�but %%$+ it I had to get that out my head
laugh.gif

After that I threw on The Curse... This LP was that bidness...

My favorite bars from the whole Lp are on Gunz and Roses

Tote more Guns then Roses,
foes is, visibly shook of the invisible bully, let's go
Flowers need water to grow, it gotta rain
And in order to experience joy you need pain
Every time a baby is born, somebody's slain
You know the saying, somebody's lose is another's gain
The sun comes out when the water goes down the drain
A rainbow then the clouds come out we do it again
Everything evens up, you just wait
Even a garbage can gets a steak
You ain't even a garbage can you have faith
But when it turns your way before it turns away
Gotta turn that into something, you gotta learn from Jay
You will get return in your investment if attention you pay

Y'all

Know What Time It Is (edited for my guy Ez NH)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

even a garbage can gets a steak
you aint even a garbage can you have faith

^thats jay's best line IMO. or at least realest to me

btw, i stay quotin Stuntin Like My Daddy. i just realized he said "...your chick is an addict, she saw me cookin eggs and she thought i was back atit"
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
Correction I said "#+%$+ I'M PAID THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY..." but I was laughin hard as hell nonetheless
roll.gif
roll.gif

but back to the thread... The beat on Somehow Someway = Breakfast on a sunday am
pimp.gif

Classic track and collabo... I wish there was a video for this. I'm sorry, that album was on point

What is there not to get about them Time? You're an artist yourself I expect more of you
smh.gif

but then again you're prolly high so meh
laugh.gif

J thats real... That harmonizing in the background? (Big Boi on ATL) BOI STOP!!! (Big Boi on ATL)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

fool im jokin... lol

and does the whole board know im a+$@#!%+ weedhead?

Can't blame Cake you make some outlandish/left statements when you
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

But... to keep the thread movin...

_ please, you ain't start out from your trunk
Then reach the roof, just to put your roof in your trunk

pimp.gif

Can't blame Cake you make some outlandish/left statements when you
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
my statements dont beoutlandish... saigon makes outlandish statements... i just cant stand most east coast "music"...

best $$++ on bp2...

im so far ahead of my time(he know better than to be talkin bout me...lol) im bout to start another life
look behind u im bout to pass u twice

7 straight summers critics might not admit it
but nobody in rap did it quite like i did it
if u did it i done it b4 u get it i had it
got mad at it and dont want it no more
and that goes for everything from flippin that raw
flippin whores flippin vocal chords
dont get it twisted get it right
did it different did it better did it nice
did the impossible then did it twice
GET IT RIGHT!

why cant joey and jay just be friends damnit...these dudes would kill tracks together...

LOL when did this become a Jay-z love forum. Are you dudes starting to actually listen to music and your not skimming through it? Good job I been on this foryears check the past post.

Originally Posted by theo6kid

LOL when did this become a Jay-z love forum. Are you dudes starting to actually listen to music and your not skimming through it? Good job I been on this for years check the past post.
d7c150417d8e50a9a559ccc816c7ac0528a9be1.gif

Boi What The *#!+ Are You Talkin About? Have you actually read any of my post in music? (Tyson) My Style Is Impregnable... I'm The Ultimate!!!! (Tyson)

_ please, you ain't start out from your trunk
Then reach the roof, just to put your roof in your trunk

most slept on track on BP2
pimp.gif

and just for the record:
Watcher 2 > everything else.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

LOL when did this become a Jay-z love forum. Are you dudes starting to actually listen to music and your not skimming through it? Good job I been on this for years check the past post.

Boi What The *#!+ Are You Talkin About? Have you actually read any of my post in music? (Tyson) My Style Is Impregnable... I'm The Ultimate!!!! (Tyson)

When cats are coming out of the woodwork after Jay dropped a classic I'm just saying Choppa,, Dylan, Sarah, Ness and Babs is def on the wagon.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When cats are coming out of the woodwork after Jay dropped a classic I'm just saying Choppa,, Dylan, Sarah, Ness and Babs is def on the wagon.
While there's no doubt that this does tend to happen, I'm still at a loss to where you felt that Jay got no love on this board. Futhermore Imake topics based on what I'm either listening to now or what I listened to this am. Today it was this, Tomorrow who knows it could be Jahiem or Amerie orPac or Esco... Point Being, I have my own mind I speak on (Jay) What I'm Feelin At The Time (Jay lil yenta

but back to the thread...

Raw rough and rugged, when addressin the mass public
My attitude is %+%@ it cause mother!%#$!++ 's love it
Got a, chip on my shoulder the size of the Golden Nugget in Vegas
And %+%@ bein famous, I came to get the butters

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom