Got a, chip on my shoulder the size of the Golden Nugget in Vegas
And %+%@ bein famous, I came to get the butters

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cake you're a funny n_

Good %#$* Cake...Never seen that vid before.

Dudes speak ill on this album, but the joint has some of Hov's best work ever on here.

I remember me and my dudes being holed up in a tenement apartment on Pacific and Bergen in BK....Eviction notice stuck to the front door that was hanging offthe hinges, no lights, no heat in the middle of December, %#$* water running through the hall way, roaches walking over our laps. _'s all had the peasyhairlines, ripped jean cuffs, wrinkled North Faces. With 2 9mms on the table, passin around a couple duce duces and 2 hash blunts.

We musta listened to "Some How Some Way" for 2 hours straight. Starin at cold chinese food boxes and listening to man mans baby sister scream at thetop of her lungs because she hadn't had a bottle since the morning
smh.gif

Cats was makin the "ummph" sound after every line on Beans verse....

"Then they wonder why we light green up. Back to Back steam up. Tryna relax, but I cant, I lean up. Ain't the L or the reefer that steam up, it myhead when i'm stressed til the point I get a fever. Thinkin bout the block and all the mother and the kids that can't leave em and how the chinks gottafeed em...for the rest of they life. F'in wings, fried vegetables, rice. Gotta be kiddin for breakfast, Cap'n Crunch at night..."

We terrorized Prospect Park that night.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Good %#$* Cake...Never seen that vid before.

Dudes speak ill on this album, but the joint has some of Hov's best work ever on here.

I remember me and my dudes being holed up in a tenement apartment on Pacific and Bergen in BK....Eviction notice stuck to the front door that was hanging off the hinges, no lights, no heat in the middle of December, %#$* water running through the hall way, roaches walking over our laps. _'s all had the peasy hairlines, ripped jean cuffs, wrinkled North Faces. With 2 9mms on the table, passin around a couple duce duces and 2 hash blunts.

We musta listened to "Some How Some Way" for 2 hours straight. Starin at cold chinese food boxes and listening to man mans baby sister scream at the top of her lungs because she hadn't had a bottle since the morning
smh.gif

Cats was makin the "ummph" sound after every line on Beans verse....

"Then they wonder why we light green up. Back to Back steam up. Tryna relax, but I cant, I lean up. Ain't the L or the reefer that steam up, it my head when i'm stressed til the point I get a fever. Thinkin bout the block and all the mother and the kids that can't leave em and how the chinks gotta feed em...for the rest of they life. F'in wings, fried vegetables, rice. Gotta be kiddin for breakfast, Cap'n Crunch at night..."

We terrorized Prospect Park that night.
Bad+%%$ _
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

but yea this is that !!!% G
pimp.gif

^ he's basically saying what goes around comes back around. if a clock (not a digital) is broke its stuck on a specific time say 5:30, its always gonna be5:30 two times each day. So be patient you'll get your turn. SWAAAYT
pimp.gif

Yeahhhhh his flow on Hovi Baby was mad crazy...I love that beat...Just Killed that

"Give the drummer some...no ma really give the drummer some"....

I never understood the hate BP2 got...maybe because it was a double disc and it had more skipable tracks than the normal Jaÿ cd but it got enough bangers to beclassic IMO

People don't actually think that Jay-Z was the first to use the line "even a broken clock is right twice a day" do they?!

laugh.gif
Celtics09 wrote:

People don't actually think that Jay-Z was the first to use the line "even a broken clock is right twice a day" do they?!

Where did anybody say that they Jay was the 1st the think of that line? Homie said he didn't understand it... I said it was one of my favorites...I don't recall anybody actually saying he was the 1st person to pen that line. In the future please refrain from spamming my post with unnecessarystatements kind sir.

Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

The other collab ... Storm with Jigga and Kravitz is good ... esp the just blaze remix.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ he's basically saying what goes around comes back around. if a clock (not a digital) is broke its stuck on a specific time say 5:30, its always gonna be 5:30 two times each day. So be patient you'll get your turn. SWAAAYT
pimp.gif

true.
pimp.gif

but idk, for whatever reason, that line has never workedfor me.

Back
Top Bottom