Even if you with a +%@!, dont tell her that.

She's not good enough to deserve it.
The best gift you can give to a #+#* is to give her ways of hiding it in the future. Most alphas will not tell a girl she's a #+#*; instead, they'll bang her once and then kick her to the curb.

Some of these girls are clever - they understand that the more cocks they sit on, the more their value in the mating market decreases. No one wants to marry a #%$#%.

So they learn from their mistakes and try to cover up their sluttiness to men of high quality.

Resist the temptation to call a girl a #+#* - she'll alter her behaviour in the future and possibly hide her whoredom from the next man, who doesn't deserve a worthless skank.

My last short term girlfriend was brutally honest about her past - she talked about anal sex, blowjobs, guys annoying her by jizzing in her eyes, and she was genuinely ignorant of the fact that this put me off her. But I didn't tell her, because she'd be able to hide it from the next guy. Cool story, huh?

She's not good enough to deserve it.
The best gift you can give to a #+#* is to give her ways of hiding it in the future. Most alphas will not tell a girl she's a #+#*; instead, they'll bang her once and then kick her to the curb.

Some of these girls are clever - they understand that the more cocks they sit on, the more their value in the mating market decreases. No one wants to marry a #%$#%.

So they learn from their mistakes and try to cover up their sluttiness to men of high quality.

Resist the temptation to call a girl a #+#* - she'll alter her behaviour in the future and possibly hide her whoredom from the next man, who doesn't deserve a worthless skank.

My last short term girlfriend was brutally honest about her past - she talked about anal sex, blowjobs, guys annoying her by jizzing in her eyes, and she was genuinely ignorant of the fact that this put me off her. But I didn't tell her, because she'd be able to hide it from the next guy. Cool story, huh?

And you just realized this
grin.gif

Are you having a revelation, did you just come from church study or something, drank some Goose early this morning before posting

Are you having a revelation, did you just come from church study or something, drank some Goose early this morning before posting

Originally Posted by Juice man

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Cool story, huh?

no. 
laugh.gif

OP I feel what you saying tho

i realized something similiar to what OP is sayin just recently and 
unless i know a female personally, ill immediately assume a girl i meet

for the first time is a #$%^&, never give'em the benefit of the doubt
laugh.gif

Back