EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

Please give one to HOV kid he's a good lawyer, he'll represent us well!!!!
*chants* HOVKID HOVKID HOVKID

GentryHumphreyAJ20onHead.jpg
vs.
800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH.....

It is done folks....

IcyyyESR Two3 has hooked me upwith a ticket. I'm meeting him tomorrow night and giving him $20 for his trouble.

Let it be known that KampoutKid was going to hook me up as well (for no $$), but Icyyyy already gave me his info to meet up.

ITS OVER. I'm finally going to ask this dude "WTH??????"

I'm gonna be like: "Gentry....I have just one question....its made up of 47 parts"
laugh.gif

He's gonna be exposed for the fool and hypocrite that he is.

WORD UP 160....you going??????

I WILL NOT LET MY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DOWN!!!!!!!

I CAN CONFIRM THAT HOV WILL BE THERE. He is gettin his ticket tommorow.
and let it be known that i was asking him for much less than 20, (nearly nothing for what this event is and what it will mean for many people)but this good man on his own free will is giving me more. thanks HOV, and i hope all the NTers asking for him to go are happy. i expect some crazy !**+ tohappen that night.. hope to meet many of you there: HOV, kampoutkid, 160?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

It is done folks....

IcyyyESR Two3 has hooked me up with a ticket. I'm meeting him tomorrow night and giving him $20 for his trouble.

Let it be known that KampoutKid was going to hook me up as well (for no $$), but Icyyyy already gave me his info to meet up.

I'm gonna be like: "Gentry....I have just one question....its made up of 47 parts"
laugh.gif

i am can i call you or its too late if so call me now or tomorrow

160....I'll call you tomorrow. If you want, you have my cell. I'll be on LI until about 4pm and am then coming back to the city and picking up myticket!!!

160....I'll call you tomorrow. If you want, you have my cell. I'll be on LI until about 4pm and am then coming back to the city and picking up my ticket!!!

ok dont forget

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

let it be known that i was asking him for much less than 20, (nearly nothing for what this event is and what it will mean for many people) but this good man on his own free will is giving me more. thanks HOV,
Don't mention it. You are doing me (and this entire sneaker community) a huge favor by giving me one. Its the least I can do.

Can't wait to see 160 also...I haven't seen the guy in like a year already. I'm calling you tomorrow bro.

It is done folks....

IcyyyESR Two3 has hooked me up with a ticket. I'm meeting him tomorrow night and giving him $20 for his trouble.

laugh.gif

tiger-woods.jpg

Someone record this if you can!

Ask him why JB follows trends instead of leading/starting new ones (e.g. the all over print, the hypebeast-like clothing, the exotic colorways).

Also, why do they insist on oversaturating the market with so many colorways?

Why the unoriginal designs, especially with things like shirts with pictures of shoes on them, or the continued use of laser-print?

Of course, the answer is implicit (short run profit), but still. Man i'd like to see this!

Get 'em, HOV.

For those of us who champion the "Nike Air", accuracy, and integrity of the golden days.

This guy needs called out publicly for his part, and by extension the Brand's role, in tarnishing something special that belongs to ALL OF US.

Wish I could be there but I wish you success in respectfully and bluntly putting GH in his place.

Don't forget your copy of Slam Presents for gems about retro accuracy (we won't retro the 2 as long as I'm around since we couldn't make it aPERFECT reproduction) and the direction of Jordan brand in "brand building" mode vs. Jordan brand in "cash out" mode.

It's nice to see them get out of Beaverton once in awhile, though. Maybe now they'll stop naming products like "Jordan PHAT" "DubZero" "Spizz'ike" "Jordan Hydro" or the "Jordan Down Low Bootie."

Hi, it's 2008 and Soul Plane doesn't represent real people, much less your customer. Thanks.

Smart money says they don't take questions from the live audience. Still, they can't stop people from booing.

What I want ya to convey to these guys is they need to stop whorin out da legacy of JB to da highest bidder......

and da nike air issue should be put on blast too.....

Originally Posted by Method Man

Don't forget your copy of Slam Presents for gems about retro accuracy (we won't retro the 2 as long as I'm around since we couldn't make it a PERFECT reproduction) and the direction of Jordan brand in "brand building" mode vs. Jordan brand in "cash out" mode.

It's nice to see them get out of Beaverton once in awhile, though. Maybe now they'll stop naming products like "Jordan PHAT" "Dub Zero" "Spizz'ike" "Jordan Hydro" or the "Jordan Down Low Bootie."

Hi, it's 2008 and Soul Plane doesn't represent real people, much less your customer. Thanks.

Smart money says they don't take questions from the live audience. Still, they can't stop people from booing.
Method Man also needs to go to something like this.

Too bad hes not in nyc.

I am sure he would also shut Gentry down.

HOVkid bout to get the don't tase me bro treatment

only 100 people in attendance, yall will only have an impact if it's recorded. Even then, the next shoe would still sell out

It'll def help yall get some frustration off tho

<chanting> "HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid!HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid! HOVkid!

SOMEBODY! PLEASE RECORD THIS! (Sorry for the caps but in this case I felt it was necessary)

Back
Top Bottom