Ever do a meetup where u thought u were being set up to get jacked?

Some kid wants to meet up for some south beaches,i text him and hes down to meet today.i call him and he dont pick up but he texts me saying hes already at the spot. So i get there and dude tells me hes in a grey beamer i see no car. Im like my dude im here standing outside with the shoes. He wont text back,i wait for 15 mins and dude says hes in a car and he sees me,so im like ok whats stopping him from coming to get em.so at this point im pissed and i approach a grey beamer and it wasnt him. So dude was around where i was at but didnt meet me. Some real type losers in this world i tell u smh

bb3267c647272acdda13a3105a64808908743dc4_r.jpg

Never ever do a meetup solo or without weapon, ESP South Beach lebrons or any other worshiped shoes

When I got my first xbox 360 modded to play burned games.
It was me and 3 friends, we go to the *@+ crack of Houston, I mean this dudes place was right next to the woods, no street lights, it was pitch black except for my headlights and like 5 or 6 houses with the porch lights on.

Dude came out and was mad shady and just said "Alright, give me your xboxes" so I grab the hunting knife I had on my waist and asked if he was trying to pull something, dude laughed and said no.

2 hours later we had modded xboxes and nobody got scalped.

and yes, the knife was the size of a *+#%@#* bowie knife, always carry it whenever I know I'm gonna be out late on foot or meeting people up from craigslist.

i always do meet ups with the mentality that i'm about to get robbed
gotta be prepared for the worst case scenario...

keep da hammer on me

Originally Posted by ErickM713

When I got my first xbox 360 modded to play burned games.
It was me and 3 friends, we go to the *@+ crack of Houston, I mean this dudes place was right next to the woods, no street lights, it was pitch black except for my headlights and like 5 or 6 houses with the porch lights on.

Dude came out and was mad shady and just said "Alright, give me your xboxes" so I grab the hunting knife I had on my waist and asked if he was trying to pull something, dude laughed and said no.

2 hours later we had modded xboxes and nobody got scalped.

and yes, the knife was the size of a *+#%@#* bowie knife, always carry it whenever I know I'm gonna be out late on foot or meeting people up from craigslist.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

i always do meet ups with the mentality that i'm about to get robbed
gotta be prepared for the worst case scenario...
as a female i usually take a guy with me. or if its during the day meet up around my job. i work in the heart of police...so aint nobody trying nothing.

Im saying if u gonna try n jack someone just do it. Dont be in the sidelines like a chump. Wasted my time i was dolo too so they could have atleast tried

Yup, dude was selling a DSi off of craigs list.

i drove to the address he gave me, no lights on anywhere around............I SAW him walking around the corner and told him i was parked on the corner, but instead of just coming to my car or staying on the corner or something, he went and sat on the porch of the house without the lights.

when i told him to come off the porch, he said NAH and just stayed there...............pulled my %%*% from under my seat and just drove off.

%%*% was shady as hell

kind of.we met up at the 7/11 I had some Vs I was selling and we sat in the same parking lot for a few minutes unsure if it was the right car..i had my window down and the shoe box noticeable...then I got out and he did to, and dude was looking kind of hesitant..I was dolo and he had a friend with him so I approached with caution..he kinda had a smirk like he was about to try something slick...he asked to look at the sneakers, inspected for a few minutes, and handed me the bread...I was ready for him to try and zip back to his whip though.

I try to do all my meetups in the lobby of my building. That way if anything pops off, building security can just taze the dood and be done with it.

Luckily never had anyone try to take things from me and I've literally lived off of craigslist, Lol. Never respond to them late night calls or texts, ninjas trying to meet up after dark, talking about "come to where I am". Watch out when selling phones, cats catch you slipping and there goes a $300 phone. You can usually tell by the way they act when they call you or the way they text you. Have that Spidey Sense in me when it comes to meetups Lol. Had a friend of mine get some Grape V's stolen from him, dude took out a freaking Buck knife and those V's were his. Homey never posted on craigslist after that, he would have won if I would have bought them from him, but he said I was low ballin.

Btw, erickM713, where you stay in houston? Northeast here

i had this one dude back in highschool want to meet for a pair of bred xii's and playoff xiii's or something.

he wanted to inspect the shoes so i pop my trunk and he checks them out from the back of my car.

i'm parked on one corner and he's parked on the corner adjacent. says he will retrieve the money from his car.

he goes to his car and dips.

i think dude had planned to rob me but got shook.

Back
Top Bottom