Ever find an ugly bird attractive

Real talk, a lotta the time I find girls attractive that my friends dont, mainly cuz they wouldnt go near a black chick, and I love em. But the point is,sometimes theres girls that Ill recognize are ugly but at the same time Im looking like
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
wanting to smash.

Its weird, but sometimes the ugly girls get the
embarassed.gif
, cant explain it.Please tell me its not just me!

If she's ugly I can't find her physically attractive, but my Johnson might find her sexually attractive. Does that make sense?

so basically just based off of her looks you would smash but would never ever consider dating? if thats the case then yeah i know exactly what you mean

Theres this chick who comes through where I work

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouthover them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH

man back in the day, when i was in like 8th grade or something there used to be this white broad that had the craziest body, OD nice, the problem was shelooked like a horse in the face. I used to smash all the time on the DL back then, and in public lightweight act like I didnt even know her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouth over them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
thats a bit much my dude

Originally Posted by needsomejays

so basically just based off of her looks you would smash but would never ever consider dating? if thats the case then yeah i know exactly what you mean

Reminds me of this scene chick that was in my art class. She was hot, my friends just gave me the
grin.gif
though cause her style was different than everyone elses.

Guilty.

..............but I will never find fat chicks attractive. I don't know what chubby chasers see in fat.

This happened to me in a class I had
smh.gif

We were the only 2 black folks in the class and I'm not to fond of the white chicks
eyes.gif

But yea, she was a bird but she got more attractive as the semester went on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouth over them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
thats a bit much my dude

WOOWWWWW...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its all relative.

...NT has unreasonably high standards, but there are a lot of women I'd probably get at....But honestly, if a chick is internationally recognized as ugly,there is no helping her.

Back
Top Bottom