Ever gone somewhere, and want to leave almost immediately but can't?

When you get a call to go out with your boys you haven't seen in a minute instead of hanging with a lady-friend then when you get there you realize you should have just stuck to the original plan.

THE worst. 
tired.gif

Happened so many times in college.

In efforts to get yambs I would go to some of the LAMEST parties with girls and just stand around miserable until it was time to head back for the action.

I would walk in feeling like..

Last edited:
Even worse, her husband raps. He's the opening act... I keep laughing, and can't help it lol

Yup. Like when you're at your own place with some whack girl wishing you never took her back to your place

Ran into my brother, I guess he brought his wife... I thought my night was good, specially since I've had like 4 Dos Equis. Bastard is in the expensive seats, and they won't let him come to my section because he has assigned seats...smh...

thats an indie artist i wouldn't mind seeing cause i like that kinda music.
are you with a chick? :lol:

She's sold more than 60 million albums worldwide... So she's quite known...

And yeah, I'm with my girl. I wouldn't expect any straight dudes to come here by themselves.

When you get a call to go out with your boys you haven't seen in a minute instead of hanging with a lady-friend then when you get there you realize you should have just stuck to the original plan.

THE worst. |I
absolute worst :smh:

went to a UFC party over the weekend in fruitville oakland... Im not even into UFC but I thought it would be interesting... Ended up being a bunch of HOOD mexican dudes in a cramped living room. No food, no alcohol except the 12 pack I brought. No one spoke english except my cousin who I came with. And the only english people talked to me about were UFC related topics...

I answered a craigslist ad to be in a dance group looking for Filipinos age 20 to 30... I cant dance for nothing so I thought it would be good expand my horizons...I came in jeans and ajean jacket.. Everyone showed up in leotards and had years of dance training experience... They started to show us in groups of 5 the routines and it became obvious quite quickly I didnt know what I was doing... they took me because they need the people but that night shattered my confidence for the weekend...

went to a UFC party over the weekend in fruitville oakland... Im not even into UFC but I thought it would be interesting... Ended up being a bunch of HOOD mexican dudes in a cramped living room. No food, no alcohol except the 12 pack I brought. No one spoke english except my cousin who I came with. And the only english people talked to me about were UFC related topics...
I answered a craigslist ad to be in a dance group looking for Filipinos age 20 to 30... I cant dance for nothing so I thought it would be good expand my horizons...I came in jeans and ajean jacket.. Everyone showed up in leotards and had years of dance training experience... They started to show us in groups of 5 the routines and it became obvious quite quickly I didnt know what I was doing... they took me because they need the people but that night shattered my confidence for the weekend...
Dead at fruitvale, every time I heard about parties back there in college I would die laughing, knew them ***** would not pan out well

Occasionally there is a college party that you walk into and want to turn right back around and head out the door :lol:

Back
Top Bottom