Ever hear of "D. B. Cooper" ?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h73kW1SKrMtRmHhB_8hgOjjm9gPwD8VLFHM04

37 years ago he hijacked a plane, landed it to pick up some $200k and parachutes he demanded, then went back up in the air and jumped out, never to be foundagain.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by vintagefits

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h73kW1SKrMtRmHhB_8hgOjjm9gPwD8VLFHM04

37 years ago he hijacked a plane, landed it to pick up some $200k he demanded, then went back up in the air and jumped out with a homemade parachute
pimp.gif

homemade?
laugh.gif
pretty sure he demanded a parachutes with the 200k....

embarassed.gif

At Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, he released the passengers in exchange for $200,000 and four parachutes and asked to be flown to Mexico.

Been followin this story for years
pimp.gif

Cooper actually ended up being the reason many airplanes are constructed the current way they are.

At Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, he released the passengers in exchange for $200,000 and four parachutes and asked to be flown to Mexico.
I wonder what genius decided that they would go along with D.B. though
laugh.gif
....give him a dummy chute=problem solved..

laugh.gif
Why do you think he asked for four? They couldnt give him a dummy chute because they ran the risk of him taking hostages with him and one of themdying because of a fake chute.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
Why do you think he asked for four? They couldnt give him a dummy chute because they ran the risk of him taking hostages with him and one of them dying because of a fake chute.

I don't think todays government would have that problem.

Great story...it's great to think that he could have possibly gotten away but more likely than not dude perished on that jump...

Back
Top Bottom