ever regret NOT talkin to chick?? VOL. damn i shoulda hollered

all the effin time
smh.gif

i have trouble pulling the trigger when the opportunity presents itself.

i've been so far as havin my hands down a girls skirt and still pullin back...maybe it's better SOMETIMES though...dirty girls
laugh.gif

frown.gif
There's a lot I'd say for sure 2 1/2 years ago, one inparticular. She was probably my pick for most beautiful chick on campus. We never really got around each other enough though, associated at most. I aint makethe effort cuz so many butterfaces and other skeezers were throwing the (()) at me in my ***** dorm. I aint a man of regrets but I think I could'veactually had a long lasting relationship that I'd look back on and be happy about whether it ended or not. Thing is I got kicked out semesters later so...

I be lookin at certain interactions thinking she was giving me an opening but I completely ignored it or was just too oblivious
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Funny cuz when I look back on all the chicks I could've smashed but couldn't or didn't I don't regret since the majority of them I could smashif I seen them now.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 chicks..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where we were making faces at each other[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sitting across from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made the cute "[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" face and I had the "[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it *%$! makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't know what I was thinking that day[/color]
tired.gif
And the 2nd was what exactly????
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Went to CA with my friends, I actually spoke to this one but last timeI did some long distance #@!+, it didn't work out so I didn't even pursue it like that.. Cute chick too, blonde hair and all.. Thinking about thesethings is making me upset and I'm laughing at the same time[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Would it have been more obvious if she just placed it in your lap?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't even think of an excuse as to why I didn't go afterher..[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where we were making faces at each other[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sitting across from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made the cute "[/color]
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it #@+# makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
tired.gif
jordan_all_star_miss.jpg

There is this chick now. She be at this restaurant I go eat breakfast at every morning. She knows exactly what I'm going to get. Even shakes up my orangejuice so I don't have to. I'm not sure if she is just being nice or what.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

jordan_all_star_miss.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did he miss that?[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

There is this chick now. She be at this restaurant I go eat breakfast at every morning. She knows exactly what I'm going to get. Even shakes up my orange juice so I don't have to. I'm not sure if she is just being nice or what.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn my dude, at least you get to see the chick everyday.. make amove.[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it #@+# makes me a bit salty[/color]
smh.gif
tired.gif
jordan_all_star_miss.jpg
what's funnier in this pic...

paul pierce's dopey @%% smile?

or

ashton kutcher's expression?

laugh.gif

I will say that at the moment i am very happy and in love with my girl right now and i plan on marrying her.

But before i met my current girl i used to always think about how i missed a great opportunity with this one chick. She was feelin me like crazy. Buyingme food, makin sure i had money for the bus/train. She was even gonna buy me shoes and clothes. All this after just talkin to chick for 2 weeks. But one dayi guess i kinda got scared of the relationship thing and just dipped on her. Didnt answer her calls, text, or aim messages. Later on down the road after imoved away i talked to her again and she was tellin me how much she liked me before and that i really broke her heart. Made me rethink my decision and whatnot. She was hella cool. But whatever.

I guess this would fall under a different catagory like "Girls you regret not getting with when you could have," Haha

My girl now > any other girl i have seen/met in my life.
pimp.gif

yeah this one chick i used to work with would always have some cute little comment she would say to me with a smile on her face, but im way to shy aroundpeople i

dont really know, i highly regret it to this day, girl was fine as hell
smh.gif

Yeah I regret not talkin to this one girl I went to high school with,but if I ever see her again I wont miss the oppurtunity.

Originally Posted by early90s

There is this chick now. She be at this restaurant I go eat breakfast at every morning. She knows exactly what I'm going to get. Even shakes up my orange juice so I don't have to. I'm not sure if she is just being nice or what.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn my dude, at least you get to see the chick everyday.. make a move.[/color]
laugh.gif
man I'ma do that #%@#, because this will drive me crazy. Imagine feeling how you felt with chick on the train. Except EVERY day
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chick look like a badder version of Tatiana Ali too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eleet1

I will say that at the moment i am very happy and in love with my girl right now and i plan on marrying her.

But before i met my current girl i used to always think about how i missed a great opportunity with this one chick. She was feelin me like crazy. Buying me food, makin sure i had money for the bus/train. She was even gonna buy me shoes and clothes. All this after just talkin to chick for 2 weeks. But one day i guess i kinda got scared of the relationship thing and just dipped on her. Didnt answer her calls, text, or aim messages. Later on down the road after i moved away i talked to her again and she was tellin me how much she liked me before and that i really broke her heart. Made me rethink my decision and what not. She was hella cool. But whatever.

I guess this would fall under a different catagory like "Girls you regret not getting with when you could have," Haha

pimp.gif

Garth Brooks - 'Unanswered Prayers'

2 chicks..

But anyway, saw one on the train, long story short it got to the point where we were making faces at each other
laugh.gif
.. She was dressed like a city/artsy type female, pretty face, light eyes, dark colored hair.. Man, for those 10 minutes we were on the train together (sitting across from each other) I was mesmerized something vicious
embarassed.gif
.. She seemed like a very cool chick.. nice body as well.. When her stop came, she made the cute "
frown.gif
" face and I had the "
ohwell.gif
" going.. My boy was telling me to get off and talk to her but I totally backed out of it.. Everytime I think about it #@+# makes me a bit salty
smh.gif
I don't know what I was thinking that day
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

man, judging from your e-persona i would never imagine you passing up such an opportunity. Are you different in real life or something?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

man, judging from your e-persona i would never imagine you passing up such an opportunity. Are you different in real life or something?
this is NT, the site where everyone smash 11's and have 45inch verticals..... i think you'l find a few of them maybe gassin themselves
laugh.gif

but nah, that one sounded like a sure thing
smh.gif
.............. even makes me madthinking bout that $#+#!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by eleet1

But before i met my current girl i used to always think about how i missed a great opportunity with this one chick. She was feelin me like crazy. Buying me food, makin sure i had money for the bus/train. She was even gonna buy me shoes and clothes. All this after just talkin to chick for 2 weeks. But one day i guess i kinda got scared of the relationship thing and just dipped on her. Didnt answer her calls, text, or aim messages. Later on down the road after i moved away i talked to her again and she was tellin me how much she liked me before and that i really broke her heart. Made me rethink my decision and what not. She was hella cool. But whatever.

pimp.gif

Garth Brooks - 'Unanswered Prayers'

I dont get it...

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif

this is NT, the site where everyone smash 11's and have 45inch verticals..... i think you'l find a few of them maybe gassin themselves
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FTR this has nothing to do with what kind of broads I'm smashing,my sarcasm and wit is what's being questioned.. Thytker[/color]
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom