Ever sell Sneakers/Merch to a Celebrity or Interesting Buyer

I ocasionally clean out my closet and list unwanted stuff on ebay. Sometimes the buyer catches my eye:

-Sold DS Steph Curry sneakers that were bought by Fanatics (They probably got Steph to sign them and resell them).

-Sold a Mike Piazza jersey and I shipped it to Dodger stadium to someone who works for the team

Last year there was that story where Drake bought the Dell Curry Raptors jersey to wear at the NBA finals.

I’m sure some of you have some interesting stories to share.

Back when I was heavy into selling shoes, I sold a bunch to some NFL players. They were almost always receivers. Most high-profile one was a multi-time Pro Bowler and had made some All-Pro teams.

Back when I was heavy into selling shoes, I sold a bunch to some NFL players. They were almost always receivers. Most high-profile one was a multi-time Pro Bowler and had made some All-Pro teams.
u don't get the credit u deserve on here for being interesting :lol:

Sold Reebok a pair of OG Answer V's.

Sold Funkmaster Flex some Timberland World Hikers.

I know I'm forgetting a couple others.

Sold Reebok a pair of OG Answer V's.

Sold Funkmaster Flex some Timberland World Hikers.

I know I'm forgetting a couple others.
How did Reebok end up having to buy a pair of their own shoes??? They wasn’t doing the vault thing?

I sold a half empty can of Barbasol shaving cream to a computer programmer that looked just like Newman.

I sold some discarded liposuction fat to some hulking dude.

I sold some leftover wedding invitations to some guy that sounded like Lightning Mcqueen..

How did Reebok end up having to buy a pair of their own shoes??? They wasn’t doing the vault thing?

They were bringing back out the Vs and wanted some OGs to display when they were promoting the upcoming releases so they were buying a few pairs of OGs. It was like Reebok Archives in Boston or something. Still got the address.

Delivered a dog to a current Detroit Lion defensive end.

I met up with him in a mall lot xmas eve 2 yrs ago. I was informed he would be in a benz. Dude came through in a clean *** spaceship. He asked questions bout the dog and what not. He electronically sends the funds to my boy, the seller. We wait on confirmation. We chop it up. Told him his ride sick, what type drugs he sells. (J/k aint say it like that, but i was thinking it). He says he plays ball for detroit. Ask him how does he handle losing all the time (that, i did say). He laughed cus he knows what it is... Lab was for his daughter and we talked about mad stuff. Gave him a shirt i designed that i had wit me. The more dude to talked, i realized his speech was slurred af. Like, every dumb jock stereotype i used to see growing up (even wit the benz, started almost feeling bad for this *****). He even said something bout getting " dinged in the head too many times," i forget the context.

Payment got confirmed. We both dip. We were headed in opposite directions for like 20 mins but I realized he took the signed copy of registration my boy needed. I call dude to come back and meet me at the spot. He wasnt trying to. Said he can fax it or fedex it next day. I aint trust this cte ***** to remember or give a **** next day. So i pleaded wit him like, im gonna get fired for this ****. My bad but i cant show up without the signed doc. (I wasnt even hired, i was doing my boy a solid, and getting paid). Dude was mad, said eff it, and came back through.
Think thats all i got.

Oh yeah, one time, i tried to sell Faith Evan some sex. I was like 14. I swear if I wasnt wit my ppls and she wasnt wit hers, it woulda worked.

Gave away a couch for free to bad Caucasus ting who's husband like 8 months later accused me of having an affair with her and apparently divorced her.

Donated a huge box of shoes to some charity like Hoops 4 Hope or something out of New Jersey that was supposed to be sending a bus full of sneakers to Africa or something, paid my own money and everything to ship like 20 sz 13s, well over a few hunnid, never heard back from them again. No thank you email, nothing confirming receipt, not even just a basic God Bless You message.

I don't remember the name it was so long ago but there was an NTer who messaged me and asked if I wanted to help him scam yall dudes in the NT Buy/Sell section. He said don't worry about it, they just got mad and type a bunch of ****, but nobody does nothing. Had me rolling

I gave away my Thunder ticket to a coworker/friend/acquiantance/secret wanna be lover of mine chic who then coincidentally and accidentally parlayed that into a relationship with a prominent NBA player's prominent staff member, but I don't want to put her out there too much like that. She's good people

Remember some Nter saw Pharrell back in the day
D8808750-1286-4B90-B862-328F99912E70.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom