Ever since I got engaged

OP is another prime example of why I believe marriage for people under 25 won't work nowadays.

To many kids TRYING marriage with no true value of their spouse or themselves.

OP is another prime example of why I believe marriage for people under 25 won't work nowadays.

To many kids TRYING marriage with no true value of their spouse or themselves.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you just KNOW someone's gonna crack his facebook contacts and send this out..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Someone do it

If not the case.  OP is a just a punk kid.  Hopefully his girl is cheatin on him too, contracts a STD (hopefully da aids) and does society a favor and passes it to him.

If not the case.  OP is a just a punk kid.  Hopefully his girl is cheatin on him too, contracts a STD (hopefully da aids) and does society a favor and passes it to him.

She is probably saying the same thing on another message board.

Get tested, brah.

She is probably saying the same thing on another message board.

Get tested, brah.

OP we share some of the same friends. Now to put you on blast. And you from SD? Someone que the menace to society gif please.

OP we share some of the same friends. Now to put you on blast. And you from SD? Someone que the menace to society gif please.

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by J23S

I know you're expecting a bunch of "oh man you're awesome" when in reality you're not. You're wasting her time and yours by cheating.
indifferent.gif
this.

and you should definitely call off the engagement because your marriage won't last.
word.

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by J23S

I know you're expecting a bunch of "oh man you're awesome" when in reality you're not. You're wasting her time and yours by cheating.
indifferent.gif
this.

and you should definitely call off the engagement because your marriage won't last.
word.

Back
Top Bottom