Ever wanted to date a Muslim or Jewish chick but could not?

Because they were only interested in someone of their own faith. What a bummer, dood.
ohwell.gif

Been hangin' out with this light-skinned Lebanese chick lately, but she backed off when I made my move. Sat me down and gave me that Allah talk. I canrespect it though. Friends we shall remain.

I'm gonna see if I can hit it eventually lol.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Because they were only interested in someone of their own faith. What a bummer, dood.
ohwell.gif

Been hangin' out with this light-skinned Lebanese chick lately, but she backed off when I made my move. Sat me down and gave me that Allah talk. I can respect it though. Friends we shall remain.

I'm gonna see if I can hit it eventually lol.

Nah you took the L already theres no hittin after that.

roll.gif
@ the fact she gave you the talk.

my brothers dating a jewish girl and her parents/grandparents hate him because he's not jewish

then the holiday season rolls around and he goes to their house, they had a damn christmas tree up and celebrate christmas
laugh.gif

i also had a girl tell me i couldn't let her grandparents know i was part black. we were gonna go stay with them for a weekend at their beach house.somehow they find out and tell me i'd have to sleep in the basement. i passed on that trip
smh.gif

Thats why you get em drunk. The other night my homie took down a Iranian chick and her friend in the same night. They found out and started throwin, the nextmornin they left and he smashed each again. Alcohol seems to be the equalizer amongst all religions/ethnicities.

my chick is muslim (paki), im black (christian), her parents don't care about race as long as she is happy.

Imagine being a Muslim guy.

Lets just say ive never kissed or smashed a chick.

Muhammed FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

catholic chicks count?
laugh.gif
she doesn't care......but her parents do........too bad her parents dont know
laugh.gif

Im in that situation right now. Chick im talking to is straight outta Israel. Finner then you could imgaine, accent and all....but i dont know. Im really notreligious and if she is i dont want to get pulled into practicing what she believes or having to get all religious.
eyes.gif

yeah i did once.

and now this one hotel i stay at for work has this one muslim chick who is bangin'....

Not Jewish or Muslim but a Jehovah's Witness I was once dating when she was Christian. Now she is pregnant as an underage Jehovah's Witness. We'reboth 17. I'm glad it's not my child.

its not even like that with me

its that MY family wouldnt accept her even tho we been doin a undercover thing for a ill minute now.

my boss' daughter
eek.gif
. but its not because of her religion, its because i'd get fired
laugh.gif

I once dated a Muslim girl - amazing girl, but made a big deal about how her parents would never approve of me because I'm not Arab or Muslim. I always hadto
smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
. Her loss. EDIT If you are interested in this topic, you'll probably like this dude's post too: http://niketalk.com/topic/33547

ahah i dont think theres any point of still tryna "smack" dont think its gonna happen but if it does...props lol but never really tried to get at amuslim chick yet aha so never happened to me

I've seen this issue more with race, than religion. A lot of my friends are more "spiritual" than practicing any one religion. I can understandthe difficulty of being with someone of a different religion, especially if its important to you/you're a strict follower.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

Imagine being a Muslim guy.

Lets just say ive never kissed or smashed a chick.

Muhammed FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Son I don't know if this is a joke or what.. either way
indifferent.gif

on the other hand im muslim (pakistani) and have never smashed a muslim chick
eyes.gif
.. as many already know alot of first generation asian/middle eastern american parents are real strict on their daughters messing with colored dudesregardless of religion it does help if you are trying to smash the muslim chick and you are muslim yourself I imagine..

.. With that said my chick is filipino and we been on for a few years now and her parents still have no idea were together neither do mine for basically thesame reasons of acceptance blah blah blah.. whats wild is shes my neighbor.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom