Ever Wonder The Backstory of some of these NT .gifs?

I've been missing out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

finally have an answer on:

33yhs8x.gif

thanks to reddit.com, someone actually remembered where this came from.

dudes were on line waiting to flip ps3s on ebay. the bulky spanish guy says he has people with him and he is a business man. guy in the beanie points everyone out and does his shoulder shrug.

skip to 13:50 for origin.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/swf/gamev...s.1up.com/do/videoListXML?id=7540&adPlay=truehttp://gamevideos.1up.com/swf/gamev...s.1up.com/do/videoListXML?id=7540&adPlay=true The 1UP Show 11/17/06
2 Thumbs Up for this thread.

I have seen this .Gif on here since before I even got an account and never knew what they hell it was from.

WE GET MONEY wrote:
StaXX wrote:
southzeztpdot wrote:

30iga3q.gif

Always wonder about this one.�

That video is just so disturbing. I am seriously eerily creeped out. Everything from the creepy looking yoga teacher to the puppet cow and the rooster guy to the kids. I used to be scared of freaky looking puppets and people wearing animal costumes like that. Also, the kids wearing leotards and doing those inappropriate yoga positions, what he hell? That was just so creepy on so many levels. I am so disturbed and repulsed.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

southzeztpdot wrote:
Always wonder about this one.�
a pedo some jerk chicken and a talking cow.....*sets blunt down* im goin into rehab

roll.gif
�yo I am laughing so damn hard I have people looking at me and I am at work ps pedo written all over

��
f9jzuv.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's rocking those skinnies. 

This thread is very relevant to my experience a few weeks ago... I finally manned up and watched Season 1 of the Wire and saw this, with no knowledge of its eventual appearance...

feq4n4.gif

"Shorty was a cop... AND she alive"

I jumped out of my chair
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, it was an amazing moment. I felt like I had just found hidden treasure or something. Finally settled, after all those years of laughing at this gif but never really knowing the origin
smokin.gif

And that luge/9-11 gif HAS to be from 4chan... and to whoever posted it, if you're anon, you need to realize that not everyone on here thinks the same way as your fellow anons
grin.gif
lulz are of a different, incredibly more cruel nature on /b/

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

I just look at the .gifs and
roll.gif
, then get over it.
You're an ISS'er though. You'll never understand.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

85f35809ecb57b0f047d4dd409b1f7294b22dd1.gif
i wanna know  back story on this
need original of this
Word...this is a few years old and I've yet to see the OG vid. Anyone?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

avoaz9.jpg
woah, what's going on there. At first i thoguht it was two people trying to carry something, then the legs bent all awkwardly. and there was no torso or anything

Originally Posted by young lad

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

avoaz9.jpg
woah, what's going on there. At first i thoguht it was two people trying to carry something, then the legs bent all awkwardly. and there was no torso or anything
Thats what I thought

Back
Top Bottom