Ever Wondered Why The World Is In Chaos?...Enter 'The Awakening' (Documentary)

Of course two of the clowns on my block list post right after each other. Watch the doc, I know you have the time.

how do you see people on your block list?

It you tells when the person on your blocklist has posted in the thread you're viewing and if you want to view their post...... For ex. sea manup is on my blocklist because his rolling avy gives me a headache and makes me feel like i'm about to have a seizure when scrolling through a thread he has posted in but it gives me the option to view his post if I choose to

Last edited:
Of course two of the clowns on my block list post right after each other. Watch the doc, I know you have the time.

how do you see people on your block list?

Like this:

View media item 671413

Everything else is great but this is the most worthless feature on the new site. They oughtta call it the highlight people you dont like and draw more attention to their posts feature. :lol:

I don't think it's made up. When have we ever had this many mass shootings? It's at the point now where we don't even blink an eye at them or when police beat someone within an inch of their life or kill them. Government has forgotten that they serve us, and think its the other way around.

We're all connected innately and science is only beginning to grasp this. However humanity has largely forgotten this connection and we take a blind eye to brutalizing each other. Here's a shorter presentation on what I'm talking about.

Good find... So much truth in this vid..

Rep'd

Back
Top Bottom