Every United States Phone Conversation Is Recorded: Confirmed by Former FBI Agent

I can't believe people are saying that they don't care because they did no wrong. It's a complete invasion of privacy. Imagine if you had a government agent following you for no reason. Same thing, except you just can't see the guy. I don't want Tom the Telemarketer listening to my conversations, even if I am just talking about The Playoffs. It's a violation of personal privacy.

I predict that an ID and Social Security number will be required for the purchase of prepaid phones within 10 years.
Why? They provide a false sense of anonymity anyway.

Most places that sell them have cameras anyway.

I'm sure it is a terrible argument in the eyes of many, but I'm not going to pretend like I care about this, when I really dont at all. This has moved me or changed my life in no way whatsoever. I do not care.

I'm sure everyone here doesnt care about something that popular opinion thinks is important.

Last edited:
I want to know how and where they keep all this info. Because that is A LOT of Data to keep track of. Might have to do a bit of research on this.

I wonder if they can they tap into the webcam or the camera on the smart phones.

There are apps out there that can do it. A lot of companies do this for security, productivity, and several other reasons. And just like with most technology, what's meant for good reason, will end up being turned into a way to violate our privacy and rights. Although if you have a phone/tablet/pc that is given to you by your work, just act like EVERYTHING is tracked, and you should be good.

I got that feeling last time while on the phone

after saying a word I suddenly started feeling like if someone was hearing

I started making up random stuff on the phone and the other person kinda went along with it too (maybe they felt the same thing)

follow your instincts fellow man...

I'm not doing anything wrong, ya'll don't need to be recording me.

It is what it is at the end of the day, nothing we can do.

:rolleyes

Almost every country has a similar program, and almost every program can be circumvented easily....

Good luck with ECHELON. It is the bridge across the moat that is internet access.

Didn't know about that Utah Data Center, though. :nerd:

Makes the move out of the US that much more appealing.

But I don't understand the reasoning behind this? For every drug dealer/murderer/kidnapper there is 10000 average joes who talk to their friends about sports and their family. Why would they want or need to record all of that? I'm not saying it isn't true, because I've long suspected governments of pulling stuff like this, to me it just isn't worth it.

But I don't understand the reasoning behind this? For every drug dealer/murderer/kidnapper there is 10000 average joes who talk to their friends about sports and their family. Why would they want or need to record all of that? I'm not saying it isn't true, because I've long suspected governments of pulling stuff like this, to me it just isn't worth it.

J. Edgar Hoover, first and former director of the FBI, kept countless intelligence files on politicians, activists, and regular civilians. Using blackmail, intimidation, and other tactics, he'd often coerce those in power to keep him in power with threats of leaking their secrets if they didn't comply.

I fear that the US government is no different...in principle, at least.

I want to know how and where they keep all this info. Because that is A LOT of Data to keep track of. Might have to do a bit of research on this.

its not stored all phone convos are listened into by "spiders" for trigger words that could be deemed a homeland security risk

The police still have to get a warrant to legally spy on your convos so if you doing some illegal **** via the phone they cant legally arrest you without a warrant or cause

However If youre talkin bout how to meet up with 1 of the hundreds of names on an CIA list over the phone you will probably be triggered and possibly spied on.

Its messed up but its also old news that hasnt really been hidden from the news watching public

I think most people are smart enough to know theres not enough ears in the world to listen to every phone conversation in the country :smh:

Precautions & post events...its a win/win for conspiracy theorists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom