EVERYBODY GET UP

kingcrux31

Staff member
IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW
WE GOT A REAL JAM GOING DOWN
WELCOME TO THE...

SPACE JAM

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, DO YOUR DANCE AT THE...

SPACE JAM

The AIR JORDAN XI RETRO will launch on December 23, 2009 for a suggested retail price of P7,995. Only 50 pairs will be available in the Philippines exclusivelyat Nike Park The Fort. Doors open at 12 noon.

wink.gif

And now, the player coach of the Toon Squad, at six foot six from North Carolina, his Royal Airness: Michael Jordan!

^Who?
laugh.gif

Well, space jams are space jams my dude! You can never get enough of shoes especially if it's your grail. Just like when people double up on Gucci dunks.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Who?
laugh.gif

Well, space jams are space jams my dude! You can never get enough of shoes especially if it's your grail. Just like when people double up on Gucci dunks.
wink.gif

hehe si glitch tlga o. ''who?'' hehe. Yeah i understand your point man, passion for the game wika nga. ^ at ''appliances'' xspacejams hahah

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Who?
laugh.gif

wink.gif

hehe si glitch tlga o. ''who?'' hehe. Yeah i understand your point man, passion for the game wika nga. ^ at ''appliances'' x spacejams hahah
Just playin with you, bro.
laugh.gif

I just wish I'll be there by rd.
tired.gif

The AIR JORDAN XI RETRO will launch on December 23, 2009 for a suggested retail price of P7,995. Only 50 pairs will be available in the Philippines exclusivelyat Nike Park The Fort. Doors open at 12 noon.

Back
Top Bottom