Evolution of JB

I think the general consensus of Air Jordans is that the earlier models are the best designed models. For me, the best Jordans are xi and down. I think thesemodels are the most wearable because they resemble a basketball shoe the least. Could you imagine yourself playing basketball in AJ4 or AJ1's? I think JBshould change their design strategy with their shoes. The Air Jordans XVI and up begin to look more like basketball shoes every year. If you are trying to lookyour best in jeans and a nice shirt, why would you wear shoes that you play basketball in? I think Nike should make their Air Jordans more casual, high endshoes, and keep the basketball shoes with their Kobe and Lebron line. Thoughts on this? I may be wrong, people may like the earlier Jordans for differentreasons other than their athletic appearance. But this is why I like the earlier jordans better.

Jordans are basketball shoes there not high end designer shoes and they never should be or in my opinion will be. the signiture shoe for the year (like nextyear the 25) will always be a basketball shoe until the brand goes away which i think wont happen in most peoples lifetimes on this site. first and foremostjordans are basketball shoes that revolutionized the game and there still trying to do so today. im going to go out on a limb here and guess you have neverseen michael jordan play in the earlier models like the 1-11. the reason people wanted these shoes today and back then is because he wore them. we thought thatwe would be better basketball players because of it and we spent alot of money because of that, at least i did. i hate it when people think of jordans as justcasual shoes when they are basketball shoes and should be worn on the court and the streets, but the direction the brand is going with quality would makeyounger people think that they are just for the streets. as for the lebrons and kobes taking over the basketball department there both have ugly shoes andlebron isnt half the player mike was. kobe's game is similar and at least hes won so i would be fine with his shoe being the revolutionary model which italready is today. and i blame the quality of the shoes jordan brand has put out recently for your question, 8 years ago no one would have thought jordan shouldstrictly be a high end desighner shoe.

^^^^ what he said said... times have changed... JB has fallen off, and so have forums directly relating to JB

I'm personally a huge fan of basketball shoes. Not just jays. I love the innovation Nike Basketball brings to the table. So the fact that XVI and so forthlook more like basketball shoes means little to me. What pisses me off more is the current state of the brand. AJIs droppin in every colorway like they'reSB Dunks or sumtin. Dropping CDPs with only one pair of shoes we want for $310. That's higher retail than the DMP ($295). The 60+? Needless to say anythingabout those. It's horrible. They're tarnishing the legacy.

I don't mean Jordan as high end luxury shoes, (such as LV or Gucci) but casual shoes not meant to wear on the court. I only saw Jordan in 97-98 anddidn't pay attention to his kicks, so I guess I don't understand the legacy. All I meant is that the earlier Jordans are better to wear casually thanthe newer ones, which makes me like the earlier ones more.

Evolution of JB
laugh.gif
Guess not all evolution is good. Sig-line Jordan's will never be made to look casual nor should they.

Originally Posted by bballmattv

I don't mean Jordan as high end luxury shoes, (such as LV or Gucci) but casual shoes not meant to wear on the court. I only saw Jordan in 97-98 and didn't pay attention to his kicks, so I guess I don't understand the legacy. All I meant is that the earlier Jordans are better to wear casually than the newer ones, which makes me like the earlier ones more.
JB + casual designs =
sick.gif

nike-jordan-l-style-2.jpg

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

yea now a days ppl wear jays casually not to ball in like im not gonna wear my good fire red 3s on the court ya kno

Silence you newbie!!!

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by sickickz23

yea now a days ppl wear jays casually not to ball in like im not gonna wear my good fire red 3s on the court ya kno

Silence you newbie!!!
QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea JLking what are u, an OG member??

you've been here a little over a year yourself so you ain't doing much in here but trying to post as my times in one thread by causing littlearguements and adding negative feed on some decent post/ some poeople just actually asking for some decent help.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Silence you newbie!!!
QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you've been here a little over a year yourself so you ain't doing much in here but trying to post as my times in one thread by causing little arguements and adding negative feed on some decent post/ some poeople just actually asking for some decent help.

ooookkkk... whatever u say mr. know-it-all... get a life... congrats on those 1000 posts

anyways, jays or not jays, shoes are meant to be worn, whatever the purpose, ballin' or casual,
its really up to the individual's preference. main point is, just don't put on fakes and bring down
the authentic stuffs.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Silence you newbie!!!
QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you've been here a little over a year yourself so you ain't doing much in here but trying to post as my times in one thread by causing little arguements and adding negative feed on some decent post/ some poeople just actually asking for some decent help.

ooookkkk... whatever u say mr. know-it-all... get a life... congrats on those 1000 posts

laugh.gif
you got here about 4-5 days before me and have 600+ posts on me sowho really has no life?

^^ the one stalking others

whats the point of posting if u have no brain?

idunno. you should no cause all you really do is post "lock this up" or add a negative response to someone that just needs help.

kill ur self basketball is what jays were made for
just because most people dont wear them for balling doesnt mean they should change

Back
Top Bottom