Evolution of JB

Originally Posted by bballmattv

I think the general consensus of Air Jordans is that the earlier models are the best designed models. For me, the best Jordans are xi and down. I think these models are the most wearable because they resemble a basketball shoe the least. Could you imagine yourself playing basketball in AJ4 or AJ1's? I think JB should change their design strategy with their shoes. The Air Jordans XVI and up begin to look more like basketball shoes every year. If you are trying to look your best in jeans and a nice shirt, why would you wear shoes that you play basketball in? I think Nike should make their Air Jordans more casual, high end shoes, and keep the basketball shoes with their Kobe and Lebron line. Thoughts on this? I may be wrong, people may like the earlier Jordans for different reasons other than their athletic appearance. But this is why I like the earlier jordans better.
I understand what you're saying. The earlier jordan models allow for casual wear which most people do today and I agree with that. The recentjordans might have the latest technology and lightest materials but it does not seem to have the off the court appeal as the earlier jordan sigs.

U tellin' me dat dem wht/red 17's wasn't fire enough to rock a fit with. Or what about da 16 strap off? Come on man b4 u start a post get ya JBhistory up yo!!!

k tough guy I'm sure youre a world class baller rockin bred 1's on the court

Jordan laced up OG I's in the 97-98 season against the Knicks @ MSG. He had a great game. Heck, you can play in sandals, crocs, whatever, and ifyou're good, you're good. The shoes are not a big factor.

If there was a Sneaker hall of fame, Jordan 1-13 would be a lock.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

^^ the one stalking others

whats the point of posting if u have no brain?

idunno. you should no cause all you really do is post "lock this up" or add a negative response to someone that just needs help.
yea threads made by brainless members deserve to be locked. they are against the rules

idunno. you should no cause all you really do is post "lock this up" or add a negative response to someone that just needs help.
yea threads made by brainless members deserve to be locked. they are against the rules

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's a brainless post. Grow up, just because everyone on Niketalk doesn't bring up the topicsyou want doesnt mean you have to reply to every post negatively. If you don't like the post, leave. The mods will lock it up if necessary. You have noimportance on Niketalk so stop trying to close posts.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's a brainless post. Grow up, just because everyone on Niketalk doesn't bring up the topics you want doesnt mean you have to reply to every post negatively. If you don't like the post, leave. The mods will lock it up if necessary. You have no importance on Niketalk so stop trying to close posts.

QFT. he's always tring to act like a Mini-Mod.

dont ball in those retros...made for casual wear only

ball in some melos, jordan teams, six rings, bla2...

Back
Top Bottom