EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

Fam said he's on Intel's radar lmaooooooooooooo. I can't breev b.

Someone post the picture of the ak47 : EWD height measurements.

and the crossover vid.

My sides are hurtin famb.

Bruh said Intel.

Like...he doesn't built anything...or create anything....he's literally no different then kids flying kites in the park.

But...

He's in Intel's radar.

Fam...

Intel..

B...

Intel.

Intel gonna buy the company, where the sole purpose of said company is to fly a remote control plane with a camera on it? Not a process, or a system. Not a program. But an action. How do you sell a company based around you doing something, but as soon as the company goes, you stop doing it? How does that make any sense b.

Bruh...

Intel...

He got rid of the Durango...

But he kept the table...

I can't even...

Literally..

Even if I could...

I can't..

Last edited:
:rofl:

Yoo u mf'ers are wylin today in general, gotdamn!!!! I ran outta reps hrs ago.

Lobo da gawd tho... subtle yet so effective. Bravo.

Last edited:
If it was a reasonable startup like his own hot sauce then I think most of us would believe him and give him e-props.

But he in here acting like he invented the Siri from "Person of Interest". Cmon... :smh:

If it was a reasonable startup like his own hot sauce then I think most of us would believe him and give him e-props.

But he in here acting like he invented the Siri from "Person of Interest". Cmon... :smh:

This.

If he had invented his own line of socks, nobody would say ****. But when dudes start claiming ownership of Post-Its and Flubber, cats gets skeptical.

Son directly over Obama's head is the only one that understands the gravity of this deal. He's seen the future.

Signing EWD to a long term contract is the catalytic moment in history that ultimately leads to the forming of Skynet and the destruction of civilization as we know it.

That man is John Connor, sent back to save us.
b74c1749fa58f1fdd0e422404566cc5d.jpg

He like #(#$ it, I'll just stay in general and post ducktales
Cause that's enough acronyms to buy him a few seconds of fame
Cause Method Man don't really care
He's so precious with the fluid hips
Couldn't afford a business so he named his drone Abusiness
He had stories so long: too-long-didn't-read
Well he made it all up now NT ask him to leave
And he be dealing with adversity that you can't believe
Single black male not bad looking and well

:wow:

:rofl:

Legit laughing my *** of at the Kanye remix and that line especially. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually EWD should have his investor right in this thread with Gold St. Capital.  He'll bought a lot of his shares of common and preferred stock and get on board as a Angel Investor/VC.  Biglescobar as well since they have their VC Firm they can be the first ones to be in EWD's first fundraising round

So EWD I'm just trying to understand what your business is about. Basically you fly a drone over land which allows companies to see where they can build and how much space they'll have available? Tell me if I'm explaining that correctly or if that's totally wrong.

You know what would probably be a better venture than flying drones?

Teaching people to fly drones.

Eventually, companies will have in-house people to fly drones. Whos gonna train them??

OP gonna change the title of this thread to "THEY STILL LAUGHING AT ME..." if this keeps up.

Last edited:
I'm not Gold St :lol: I jacked his account. Son really thought he was doing it, his password was "genius" :lol:
And no I didn't find any evidence of scamming in his PMs. I do have a PM of him sucking up to Meth acting like he's a victim though

Useless without pics

Back
Top Bottom