EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

Not joking here. You guys ever box your friends? Headgear and huge boxing gloves is a must. You always got that one cat that gets mad though.

Not joking here. You guys ever box your friends? Headgear and huge boxing gloves is a must. You always got that one cat that gets mad though.
yea man there is always that one dude, we were doin roof top boxing the loser gotta jump man so we make em wear head gear.

I get what hes saying, if dudes get on the ground & start wrestling they break it up & tell them throw the hands

But that only depends where you grew up, that aint happening fighting a random dude in the street tho

yea man there is always that one dude, we were doin roof top boxing the loser gotta jump man so we make em wear head gear.
Yeah it just keeps it safe. A few of my friends fight and actually compete. You learn so much from it. We aren't swinging for the fences on each other. Except like I said one time my drunk boy got all mad I was peppering him with jabs forever. He's throwing haymakers at me all drunk. I'm sober and just buckled him with a light tap to the jaw. :pimp: didn't hurt him just showed him who's boss at 140 pounds :lol:

cheater fight starts at 2:30 you saw how he kicked him in the head man that aint fair, that's basically a body slam dude

Nah b, the head kick is legal. But according to part 1 section 7 addendum 3a of the Proper Fisticuffs rule book, after the head kick he should have backed up and let his opponent reset

cheater fight starts at 2:30 you saw how he kicked him in the head man that aint fair, that's basically a body slam dude

Nah b, the head kick is legal. But according to part 1 section 7 addendum 3a of the Proper Fisticuffs rule book, after the head kick he should have backed up and let his opponent reset

That was actually pretty :pimp: he asked him before it started if he wanted to go. :lol: dude was annoying as hell.

Only fights dude ever got is those my daddy is richer than yours pushing matches. U can't explain a street fight to a person like that only street **** he knows is what hov talks about. I know where u get it from b, u still mad pun went upside jay head with that bottle ain't u?

Only fights dude ever got is those my daddy is richer than yours pushing matches

"It has to be legit money. Not stocks and bonds or commodities or street money thats not fair."

perfect example of setting up a "fair one". this guy is such a gentlemen he even offers to let this young man drop off his kid so he can run his fade

perfect example of setting up a "fair one". this guy is such a gentlemen he even offers to let this young man drop off his kid so he can run his fade

QOi0AHD.gif

I'm still looking for what's fair and what's foul in a street fight...

Is there a list or is it like... Unwritten rules in baseball

In a street fight, nothing is fair. Just gotta hope the person you're scrappin' with ain't holding a piece.

Hair pulling, bitting, kicking in the nuts are the gentlemens rules. But let's be real, in a street fight anything goes I'm not expecting anybody to abide. Homeboy on here talmbout he'd kiss a dude in the mouth for an advantage :x :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom