EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

:rofl: @ you guise setting so many rules so you won't even have to fight the man.

Ol' avoiding a fight, hair pulling, knife poking, trigger finger happy, scratching, tickling, eye-poking, jiu-jitsu master, nail polishing, pedicure getting type dudes :lol:

Why you got so many posts in this thread? Relax.

what if you had both of your arms broken and both legs broken and multiple vertebrae tears so you can't just throw your body around. say dude goes to squat on your face and he's inches away from your nose and mouth region about to **** on you...say his meat flops around your cheek...and ends up on yo lips....would you bite it?
this puts the phrase "lets see what dat mouf can do" to the test

Trolls gonna troll
EWD with that Jeremy Lin handle

how am i just seeing this thread

how come no one linked me after i made my create a player type handles on nba live comment 

how am i just seeing this thread

how come no one linked me after i made my create a player type handles on nba live comment 
its not the rules of the streets b 
laugh.gif

"we bring knife to a fist fight, kill your drama. we kill you ************* ants with a sledgehammer"

is jayz a cheating fraud without any honor?

If your jab gets parried you have to give your opponent a reasonable amount of time to counter. There's no respect in throwing combinations that are difficult to defend against. You also need a friend of high regard present to make sure nobody's using the elbow or forearm.

Last edited:
:lol: Son obviously never been in a real fight a day in his life.

These house cats be extra sheltered.

Talkin bout if somebody puts you on your *** in a fight and proceeds to beat your *** before you get up the dude that put you on the floor is the one that can't fight :lol: :smh: Then going on and on about hair pulling and biting. Trying to equate a martial art to clawing someone. Seems dudes who lose fights always got a new excuse.

Go tell Mike Tyson he can't fight spouting that nonsense.

son the type to wash his face before a fight saying he needs to be clean and free of acne
fair fight

Last edited:
Do you even know what pneumonia is son? :lol: How do you throw pneumonia?

Neck licking? This boy aint even talking about a fight no more. Son might as well come out slipping in fantasies in to troll posts.

Ol' paragraph typing, trying too hard, hair pulling, neck licking, pneumonia-in-the-eye throwing, arm biting, mom calling, hair pulling, knife poking, 2x4 in the jacket type dude :lol:
View media item 1275178

Last edited:

If you're wearing gloves and get in a street fight do you throw them off like hockey or keep them on like boxing?
On some real **** tho dudes in my highschool days would rock nike batting gloves for this specific purpose. They were called "knockouts". Anybody here from LA knows what's up
lmao @iHust1e know bout dem Mechanix gloves on the east coast lmaoooo
all about the riding gloves with carbon fiber on the knuckles

120329-OAKLEY-GLOVES-001edit.jpg

Do you even know what pneumonia is son?
laugh.gif
How do you throw pneumonia?

Neck licking? This boy aint even talking about a fight no more. Son might as well come out slipping in fantasies in to troll posts.

Ol' paragraph typing, trying too hard, hair pulling, neck licking, pneumonia-in-the-eye throwing, arm biting, mom calling, hair pulling, knife poking, 2x4 in the jacket type dude
laugh.gif
Easy. You throw a petri dish containing pneumonia causing bacteria in their face. Duh.

Do you even know what pneumonia is son? :lol: How do you throw pneumonia?

Ol' paragraph typing, trying too hard, hair pulling, neck licking, pneumonia-in-the-eye throwing, arm biting, mom calling, hair pulling, knife poking, 2x4 in the jacket type dude :lol:
View media item 1275178

Easy. You throw a petri dish containing pneumonia causing bacteria in their face. Duh.
We throwing lung infections in ppl's eyes now? :rofl:

Guess we do need rules before fights start now. House cats carrying biochemical warfare in their pockets just in case.

We throwing lung infections in ppl's eyes now? :rofl:

Guess we do need rules before fights start now. House cats carrying biochemical warfare in their pockets just in case.

I ain't bout dat, but I do keep a pocket full of sand on me at all times in case anyone tries to act funny

View media item 1230040
Jab-Jab-pocket sand-left hook, Works errtime :smokin

Back
Top Bottom