EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Legendary

900x900px-LL-d341ae41_dd6171b9_500x1000px-LL-2c00ee7b_jordanhat.gif

U know the guy with the hips, the fluid hips [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyway thanks for the well wishes my dudes...Understand this...your boy EWD has worked at the highest levels of Fed Gov't, technology, and now even Oil and Gas, I've learned a lot about business, Technology, and marketing. I'm merely applying all of that to my own venture. Put it another way...if I'm entrusted to do such high level work for high level entities, why can't I do it for myself? Ask yourselves that question oneday.
Has worked in the highest levels of Fed Govt, technology, and oil and gas...has 1 drone, a girl scout cookie table, and a Durango with the Uber logo edited out.  This dude legit deserves all the roasting in the thread.  This thread is 
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Smiley vote!!

If you think I'm going to be successful with my startup post the :smokin smiley.

If you think my business is going to fail horribly post a stoneface. Please limit to one stoneface. My feelings tend to get hurt after 5 or so in one post.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Smiley vote!!

If you think I'm going to be successful with my startup post the :smokin smiley.

If you think my business is going to fail horribly post a stoneface. Please limit to one stoneface. My feelings tend to get hurt after 5 or so in one post.[/COLOR]

did you ever even give us the business plan or just some more vague TPS Reports mumbo jumbo.

is that my stapler?

Smiley vote!!

If you think I'm going to be successful with my startup post the
smokin.gif
smiley.

If you think my business is going to fail horribly post a stoneface. Please limit to one stoneface. My feelings tend to get hurt after 5 or so in one post.
So what kind of services will you be providing with the drone?

Back
Top Bottom