EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Is there a gif of when lloyd from dumb and dumber rips that asian dudes heart out and puts it in a doggy bag

dumb-heart-rip-o.gif

I've been on nt since 02 and I've seen some crucial roasts, hell, I was the target of 2 of them, but this thread is easily the most severe. The purity of the ether is unmatched,plus the rapid fire execution.

Well gatdam!! I'll take this roasting like a man. But dang I ain't eem got no skin anymore. Got a @$%€ looking like a black Fire Marshal Bill.

But the businessman man in me is thinking about paying for the amazing audio/visual skills of OG and Lobo. I can win with them.

But what does your company do is all we wanna know.

And what was the purpose of the Durango?

And why is it blurred out on the side?
guerilla marketing I'm thinking.

I've been on nt since 02 and I've seen some crucial roasts, hell, I was the target of 2 of them, but this thread is easily the most severe. The purity of the ether is unmatched,plus the rapid fire execution.

still waiting for my finger cuff cell device

I was just wondering where the old NT admins were and whether they were following this thread.

seals.jpg

ogbobby and lobo are our own seal team 6, ready to be deployed at any moment.

I'm convinced dude is doing border patrol with his drone. He's got the purple heart, fluid hips and government connections.

My homie does wedding videos and uses a drone to film scenes in the edits he makes. Dude knows a lot of people and he's in the age group where people all around him are getting married. So he's raking.

Brah OG Bobby got no chill

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EWD's entrepreneurial hopes looking like Meek's career right now

Geting hit wit that Back-to-Back, 3Peat, Dynasty :smh: :lol:

MOIHJASFJKHLKAJSHLKJGAHLKJAGLKJHGASLKJAGLKJAHGLKJGAKJLAHGLKJAGJKHSG I"M ******* DEAD!!!

Back
Top Bottom